What's new

Indian plot to deprive Dhaka of carbon compensation

india-bangla relationship becoming stronger indeed :devil:

I have a few questions. No offence is meant. :)
1. Is this plant being built by India(i.e. funded) in Bangladesh for Bangladesh's use? - Yes
2. Bangladesh must have an environmental body. Are they not looking into the matter for ecological concerns? - Yes
3. A plant is coming up in uninhabited Sundarban - So how does it affect people's lives and livelihood?
- Affects sundarban and its ecology
4. What conspiracy does the Jamaati stooges find in this?- Those stooges dont care the country at all. They care to get the power again only.
5. In case this really pisses them off why don't they just go and bomb the place while it is being constructed instead of doing 'civilized politics' over it? - They ( jamat/bnp ) like to destroy the whole country why would they destroy a place which is helping them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks! The first person who actually answered them. Well, then first it is best to check out the environmental impacts. If it suits you it is fine. If you are sure that it hurts more then a PIL or some other legal method or Right to Information may be resorted to.I am not sure if these are also available in Bangladesh. But just a suggestion. :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom