What's new

Indian, Pakistani students excited about winning space competition

Heres your Pakistani astronaut:

Namira Saleem, selected as an astronaut what went into space in the Virgin Galactic Space Ship in 2008.

Salim, 35, made her name as a sculptor, musician, designer and poet before she was chosen in March 2006 by entrepreneur Richard Branson from among 44,000 candidates...."

Namira Saleem, selected as an astronaut what went into space in the Virgin Galactic Space Ship in 2008.

Salim, 35, made her name as a sculptor, musician, designer and poet before she was chosen in March 2006 by entrepreneur Richard Branson from among 44,000 candidates...."

A simple Google search will tell you that she has not yet been to space, probably because the Virgin ship has not yet been built and wont be ready till 2012.

Forget her I wana be the man who lands first on mars call me ...:pop:

She went in 2008 came back same year.

Friend , I assure you that you are wrong. Did you try my suggestion, of a Google search? Please let me know the source of your information. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom