What's new

Indian, Pakistani students excited about winning space competition

China and Pakistan will surely be colonizing Moon in next 20-30 years:china:

We know US will be paying debt for next 50 years unless they start ww4

Joke Of the Century:victory::victory::victory:

China is Other country not Urs

Ex. : If even you and your mother will eat separately for live after you born..:hitwall::hitwall:

Guys, stop picking AZADPAKISTAN2009. I mean, after space missions are VERY simple.

1) Take a rocket (or better still, a missile)
2) Aim to the sky
3) Fire!
4) njoy the success

Tell u what AZAD. Go join NASA. Those buggers have been wasting good public money with useless things like navigation, satellite electronics, thrusters and space shuttles. Your theories can save them a lot of money. Imagine the $$$$ that could have been saved had u been in charge of the lunar landing missions. They could have just stuck Neil Armstrong to an ICBM and fired him towards the moon!

Now, all sarcasm aside, lets get back to the topic of the thread, about the students who won the competition.

Otherwise this thread should be moved to the joke section.

Last edited:
Why we forgot about Japan ......
I think this nation will colonize the moon first....

mr.azad i impressed by ur theory. . . next time during diwali,i fire one rocket to moon within 100 rupees. thanks for your idea.

mr.azad i impressed by ur theory. . . next time during diwali,i fire one rocket to moon within 100 rupees. thanks for your idea.

Yes you can fire a Diwali rocket to moon if it has Velocity of 11.2km/sec :bunny:

Space travel is no brainer, you give any object even a cricket ball velocity of 11.2km/sec and it will not be effected by earths gravitation and leave the orbit ......:wave:
Just need a bigger scalled model of our shaheen or Guri missiles Guri is better suited as it uses liquid fuel system , and a scalled up model with more fuel would be ideal another case is to have 2 extra fuel intakes o side of the rocket so that the optimum velocity could be achieved ..

After you leave the earth's orbit you just do minor corrections in your trajectory

How .....smart you have to be to miss a target the size of moo:no:n

hahahahahah now it makes sense why it took so long for Indian space program must be using divali rockets ... should have bought our Ghuari missiles

More Fuel , Bigger Rocket , Faster Velocitys = Leaving earths orbit

Any scientist will tell you its far more difficult to land a item back (Surface-Surface) missiles with pin point accuracy vs just sending a rocket in orbit or out of orbit

This can easily be modified into a Space vehicle - probbly I would say , scale it up 7x

Rest just need to change the payload from Nuclear armnmet to Civilian Module on the tip of the rocket/missile

A missile is actualy a rocket too in case you did not notice

Here is Future Space Vehicle for China/Pakistan/Turkey, its already is 100% fuctional but you know it can get even more cheaper, more effective , better

aa690eeaf73551ef51f6783027445e53.jpg

04e22dce43b050f8ea6863eac4312559.jpg

Turkish involvement will bring in solid radar/electronics knowlege into the mix and our engineers will also help be part of a very interesting project

THE FUTURE ... is here

Last edited:
:Babur is a cruise missile its not meant to fly out of to space

But the other largrer rockets we have can be modified and enhanced to follow specific trajectories

But we have a plan for EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY thing ... we just don't like to show all our aces -:cheers:

Its always nice to up the stake a bit :pop:

Turkey + China + Pakistan future of space exploration
Man, you stole the limelight ...what those kids desearved. Why not start a diffrent thread for discussing your theory.

You know so much about lunar mission....hope you know how the word "lunatic" was coined.

Stop with the offtopic posts!

Interesting achievement. Why were these school children working together? as opposed to representing their various countries.
Back to the topic after a good ":pdf:laughter show"
I think they are working together because both see the schools of west as the real competitors.
NASA had been holding these competitions since some time and schools in west has some experience in them.
Schools in the sub-continent "feel" that to make their chance better, they must collaborate. GOOD IDEA !!:cheers:

NASA is doing what it does best steal children's fresh ideas :whistle:

All the fat NASA scientist eat doughnuts and coeffee ... and they can't come up with any ideas becasue they sleep on their desk after the eat their doughnuts so ocassionally they have these contest so all the young kids come up with these crazy ideas

They go in there as judges , and steal the best ideas and then militarize the ideas into something that can be used with out hiring any one for 120,000USD/year ...

Free ideas lol.... all thoe mars landing ideas were probbly brain child of some 12 year old

Last edited:
AZADPAKISTAN

Truely brilliant man, I just came off from my chair laughing.. Can't just put it into words how hilarious was that.. Specially the NASA FAT A$$ES coffee and doughnuts...:rofl::rofl::chilli::chilli::cheesy::lol: awesome
:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom