Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Congratulation to Yogeswar Dutt and my fellow Indian members..now only one thing left..a gold from Sushil Kumar..even if we don't get it,its fine..we exceed our expectation in this olympic..only Archery was a blow..else,its an awesome performance this time.. :smitten:

Congrats Guys!!!!

Last round was f@#$in Awesome!!! Love the way he spin!!!!

Whole stadium cheering for him...:lol:

All eyes are on Sushil tomorrow ....Let hope he will bring Gold Medal tomorrow.

i Agree totally....Look at our boxers, they are top class....Hope that same transformation can come up in every sports specially in athletics and swimming.....

definitely it had already began and all credits to Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, his silver medal changed the scenario completely.

Soon army jumped in to the fray, their academy now produce some of the finest shooters in Asia, the Olympic gold quest, the mittal trust, Sahara soon everyone started associating.

And look what Beijing had done, the govt sanctioned around $ 50 million for this Olympics preparation, few years ago we could not have even imagined this.

This Olympics is not even over and the impact of its winners are evident, Govt. sanctioned the academy which mary kom wanted to start just in a flash of a second.

Their was a time when space was not a frontier for us, ISRO changed it completely, a belief sprouted that we can do it, we can compete, and today ISRO is among a handful of space organization's in the world with a budget of above $ 1 billion.

The same is going to happen here, my prediction in the very near future we can can hear the label associated with India" The Asian Powerhouse".

Congrats Guys!!!!

Congrats Guys!!!!

Don't worry, Sushil Kumar is very strong wrestler. He won Bronze in Beijing. He is capable for Gold medal and this is his best chance to improve his position in Olympics. Best of luck

what an performance ... just awesome ... we will get rare chances to see like that.... what an spin :smitten:....... I forget about gold medal,instead i felt more happy with his effort... gave no mistake...... fought with 5 guys at the same day ..

Don't worry, Sushil Kumar is very strong wrestler. He won Bronze in Beijing. He is capable for Gold medal and this is his best chance to improve his position in Olympics. Best of luck

Thanks Buddy!!!

Yeah Sushil is strong contender!! Lets hope for the best! :)

Guys remember wrestling is a physical thing :lol:

On serious note, as sushil kumar have said that our wrestlers were forced to play with world champions and Olympic medalist in their very first bout otherwise we could have won more medals :angel:

Moral of the story : Dont mess with a Haryanvi....:smokin:

Evil yindoo Brahmins.................won 2 medals in this Olympics.:eek:

- Vijay kumar Sharma have won silver medal

- Yogeshwar Dutt have won bronze medal

I got admire the stamina of this fella... he had fought 3 bouts within 45 mins.... Guyz thats a hell of stamina and energy.. He git area near his eye swelled, hope there is nothing serious and recovers soon...

I remember someone predicted here yesterday that today we are going to win either a bronze or silver and 2morrow we will win gold,hope his second prediction also come true.

That was me, I was confident that deadly Dutt will win for sure.

Yogeshwar Dutt wins bronze, gets India 5th medal - YouTube

haryanvi jats making us proud

He is not a jat :disagree: he is a pundit.........a Brahmin.

Only jat out of 5 medals is saina nehwal.

Back
Top Bottom