Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Last round was really impressive. Like the way he spinned the Korean...

I remember someone predicted here yesterday that today we are going to win either a bronze or silver and 2morrow we will win gold,hope his second prediction also come true.

I remember someone predicted here yesterday that today we are going to win either a bronze or silver and 2morrow we will win gold,hope his second prediction also come true.

We need a GOLD....Then we will be on 37th spot....even Bahamas are over us by wining one gold (there only medal) :(

Hopes on Sushil Kumar.....

how much indians left in olympics?

Just 1......

We need a GOLD....Then we will be on 37th spot....even Bahamas are over us because of 1 gold that they won :(

Hopes on Sushil Kumar.....

Even if we are not unable to win anything 2morrow, i am more than satisfied,sure Beijing was the eye opener, and we became more demanding this time, but look at our total medals, the initiative had already begun, just now wait for Rio, India is going to have a big bang there.

Slowly n slowly we are progressing and attention is given to olympics.It will take smtime for ppl to know abt the importance of those medals unlike dat IPL or cricket.

Just 1......

Even if we are not unable to win anything 2morrow, i am more than satisfied,sure Beijing was the eye opener, and we became more demanding this time, but look at our total medals, the initiative had already begun, just now wait for Rio, India is going to have a big bang there.

i Agree totally....Look at our boxers, they are top class....Hope that same transformation can come up in every sports specially in athletics and swimming.....

Just 1......

I agree, we can be satisfied with our effort this time. You can't jump from 3 medal to 20 medals at one go, hope the respective boards start proper training sessions right from now on and get good support from the govt. To be fair the govt did finance reasonably well this time, need more though. Also hoping to see some sponsorship etc from the private companies/corporate houses. I think it's now clear that people do give importance to players outside cricket if they do well. There is no reason why we can't win 10-15 medals if follow a proper plan.

Just 1......

More than the medals whats encouraging is the number of events we got so close to getting medals. If it wasn't for bad judging in the boxing ring we would have got couple more medals, shooting we got close to medal in couple of events, ditto with men and women discuss.

And if am not wrong we had at least one Indian participating in some event on every day of this Olympic games! This has to be a first. So good sign overall, we will definitely better this in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom