Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Rajyawardhan Rathod scored 46 in his first round in 2004 on his way to win Silver, but this time the competition is tougher :)

BTW Sodhi has both the world records of scoring 147 in Qualification as well as the final score 194 (147+47) :)

Second round started.....Sodhi should score 145+ in qualification to contend for Gold assuming others are doing well...

@Prometheus whos leading in 25M pistol? Where vinay kumar in the rank? i dont have much hope from vinay kumar though.... But he really good shooter. Any medal from him is welcome....

@Prometheus whos leading in 25M pistol? Where vinay kumar in the rank? i dont have much hope from vinay kumar though.... But he really good shooter. Any medal from him is welcome....

Martin Podhrasky (CZE) leading with 293..vinay kumar placed 12th

Richmond Jasua (USA), one of the favourites scored 44 in the first round...he may miss the final if things doesnt go in his favour drastically....

so round 2 had begun, Sodhi going good, now on position 3 though he missed a couple.

oooppppppssssss............singh missed some hits.............no.3 with 3 others

I think he will qualify for the finals, but the question is will he be able to get that coveted medal for India??

5 misses,he is tucked up hard in this round

now with 8 miss,down to 8th.

Back
Top Bottom