What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Aah it's over :( Wait for 4 more years.

These guys were just so much better though, we tend to give away possession almost instantly, and bad passes, they had rock solid passing.

Manoj Kumar also lost to the Uzbekistan boxer in round of 16.
The Uzbek was strong ,but i like the way he took those puches and still kept attacking...unlike shiva...thats what i really liked about him,typical haryanvi guy..:p:

Manoj Kumar also lost to the Uzbekistan boxer in round of 16.
The Uzbek was strong ,but i like the way he took those puches and still kept attacking...unlike shiva...thats what i really liked about him,typical haryanvi guy..:p:

The Uzbeki dude is really good, was going to be a tough fight.
PV Sindhu through to R016, but still it will be hard, against chinese and other players for her, unless she does something special.

Now it's time for Dipa Karmakar.

Dipa Karmakar - Best of luck to you. You've made nation proud by creating History. You win Or lose you are inspiration to many. I hope you get $$$ award once you return to India.

The Uzbeki dude is really good, was going to be a tough fight.
PV Sindhu through to R016, but still it will be hard, against chinese and other players for her, unless she does something special.

Now it's time for Dipa Karmakar.
Yay mate he was much better, but I like how Manoj Kumar fought as compared to Shiva..
Shiva was literally defending even when he was loosing but Kumar kept attacking... reminds me of school brawl days
" 10 khaonga par ek to make aaonga"
8-)8-)

wow..just missed by a whisker. 2nd vault landing let her down!

Wow zero medals!! ZERO!! ZEROooooo!!

1.33 billion people
140 member team to the olympics

Billions of Rupees spent!

There has to be some amount of shame somewhere, but I'm asking too much.

Back
Top Bottom