What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
If india could reach the level of north korea of 20 million malnourished population, I will recognize its super power status. otherwise it is just a shame of asia with its 1.3 billion people. After all, modiji's vedic math couldn't do much in this ultimate form of human physical competition, could he?

Shut up

definitely because of the modi effect

But I think Rahulji (after he will be back from Vacation) has more charisma & will Inspire many athletes to win medals at the rate of escape velocity of Jupiter.

But I think Rahulji (after he will be back from Vacation) has more charisma & will Inspire many athletes to win medals at the rate of escape velocity of Jupiter.

well Modi's obviously got his new approach in place and its showing results. I never regretted since I started supporting Modi 3 years ago.

well Modi's obviously got his new approach in place and its showing results. I never regretted since I started supporting Modi 3 years ago.

Modi is Past......India need Young Blood of 46 years like Rahul. He is the future. He along with his sister has the necessary zeal for the growth of this country. Those who say he goes on vacation every now & then are insane..... instead he makes master plans for the overall growth of this nation from Rae Bareli to Amethi & Amethi to Rae Bareli.

This time around, I am sure he went to Rio to book tickets for every event that India takes part in......he wants to give surprise to the Indian contingent.........

Modi sent off Indian contingent from Delhi & they will be RECEIVED by Rahul at Rio........

May God be with him!!

10-15 medals we have a strong contingent this time. Medals will come from...
Archery
Shooting
Wrestling
boxing
Badminton
hockey

Nope. Archery team peaked at the wrong time. They were high last year and qualified for it. Now they are at worst form. At the recently held world championship, not even one medal.
Realistically only 6-9. or 10.

Modi is Past......India need Young Blood of 46 years like Rahul. He is the future. He along with his sister has the necessary zeal for the growth of this country. Those who say he goes on vacation every now & then are insane..... instead he makes master plans for the overall growth of this nation from Rae Bareli to Amethi & Amethi to Rae Bareli.

This time around, I am sure he went to Rio to book tickets for every event that India takes part in......he wants to give surprise to the Indian contingent.........

Modi sent off Indian contingent from Delhi & they will be RECEIVED by Rahul at Rio........

May God be with him!!

You know what? Ur skills are required more at BD and Chinese sections :D

Nope. Archery team peaked at the wrong time. They were high last year and qualified for it. Now they are at worst form. At the recently held world championship, not even one medal.
Realistically only 6-9. or 10.

Whom do you think are medal prospects this time?

You know what? Ur skills are required more at BD and Chinese sections :D

Now.....all out for Indian Olympic contingent!! :enjoy:

BTW, would like to contact you, if there is a way........

It will be 7-9 medals for India this time around. And that would still be pathetic for a country with 1 billion+ population.
There is a reason why I like Aussie or British sports culture. You gotta play some sports in your life.

It will be 7-9 medals for India this time around. And that would still be pathetic for a country with 1 billion+ population.
There is a reason why I like Aussie or British sports culture. You gotta play some sports in your life.
Long time before that happens.

by the way ... what it has to do with pakistani sports forum? really you guys are coming from no where to post un related topics :crazy: just to waste more and more band width

Back
Top Bottom