What's new

Indian News : 'Pakistan-made' 2000 Rs Indian notes caught

I'd spend it on getting the poor indians some serious daddy therapy...a deprived childhood is such a terrible thing.
All one billion of them.....!?:o:,I think we`re going to need a literal sh!tload of counterfeit currency.:police:

All one billion of them.....!?:o:,I think we`re going to need a literal sh!tload of counterfeit currency.:police:
Nah...it'll be one a those mass television therapies, the one billion of em can watch Jinnah's speech about breaking india on the tv and cry out altogether "daddyyyyyyy, why you no love me daddy, why whaaaayyyyyy"...:enjoy:

Is he an Indian?

He was born in Bangladesh - but unfortunately quite a few (meaning most) Bangladeshi Hindus like him are fifth columnists. They do not have any allegiance to the country of their birth and consider India as their mother country - their plan is to make a big heist if they can and run away to India with the loot.

Hindus taking bank loans and running off to India with that money, has been happening for a long, long time. This idiot has reportedly opened new companies in Canada and India in his relatives' names. Haramz@deh Ch*t*a Gaddar SOB.

Bangladesh govt. is now belatedly trying to extradite him but fat chance Indian govt. will help Bangladesh.

If these Hindus don't get bank loans In Bangladesh, or any cases of bank loan refusal is reported to the Bangladeshi govt. and the govt. backs down like a bakra on account of religious 'neutrality'. As if Hindus give two $hits about how progressive Bangladesh govt. is.

This Bangladeshi Govt. 'doormat' behavior is unlike the openly racist policy of the current Indian Govt., which won't even let foreigners (meaning mostly Muslims) even deposit money in Indian banks, forget loaning them any.

He was born in Bangladesh - but unfortunately quite a few (meaning most) Bangladeshi Hindus like him are fifth columnists. They do not have any allegiance to the country of their birth and consider India as their mother country - their plan is to make a big heist if they can and run away to India with the loot.

Hindus taking bank loans and running off to India with that money, has been happening for a long, long time. This idiot has reportedly opened new companies in Canada and India in his relatives' names. Haramz@deh Ch*t*a Gaddar SOB.

Bangladesh govt. is now belatedly trying to extradite him but fat chance Indian govt. will help Bangladesh.

If these Hindus don't get bank loans In Bangladesh, or any cases of bank loan refusal is reported to the Bangladeshi govt. and the govt. backs down like a bakra on account of religious 'neutrality'. As if Hindus give two $hits about how progressive Bangladesh govt. is.

This Bangladeshi Govt. 'doormat' behavior is unlike the openly racist policy of the current Indian Govt., which won't even let foreigners (meaning mostly Muslims) even deposit money in Indian banks, forget loaning them any.
Wow..

It's because of "look the other way" attitude of your government.

I can only say that Hasina is a threat to your national security as Nawaz was a threat to Pakistan's.

I don't know how Bangladeshi people do it, but they will have to kick Hasina out.

Wow..

It's because of "look the other way" attitude of your government.

I can only say that Hasina is a threat to your national security as Nawaz was a threat to Pakistan's.

I don't know how Bangladeshi people do it, but they will have to kick Hasina out.

Well waqt a raha hai - she's pushing 70 and has already said she won't seek any more political ambition in the future. So we shall see....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom