What's new

INDIAN NEWS is Cheap American Propaganda

indian govt lost their standing and credibility among global south nations by siding with US and Israel openly. This is just a sad era for india to become subservient of western nations. India can be far better than this with their strengh yet they prefer to submit and act like extension of US policy

I saw many comments from Indians under Indian vlogers' travelling in China videos saying China is much better than they believed. I never saw any Chinese said "India is much better than I expexted." Who are brainwashed?

indian govt lost their standing and credibility among global south nations by siding with US and Israel openly. This is just a sad era for india to become subservient of western nations. India can be far better than this with their strengh yet they prefer to submit and act like extension of US policy
Indians ask me why didn't the Muslims blindly trust them in 1930s and demanded for separate country

Well just look at today.. ignoring the sentiment of 20 crore indians Muslims for sake of what few million isrealis (not even a crore)

India has changed a lot in era of bjp..so much that even sardar Patel and vajopayee will roll in their...(where ever they are now)

So ultimately jinnah was right though for time people thought may be not..but no one doubts it anymore

I saw many comments from Indians under Indian vlogers' travelling in China videos saying China is much better than they believed. I never saw any Chinese said "India is much better than I expexted." Who are brainwashed?
Chinese media doesn’t even really criticize india much or spread fake news about India unlike the opposite. That’s why Indian travelers actually find the locals to be pretty friendly when they go to China even though in India, the media is constantly brainwashing their population to hate China.

Back
Top Bottom