What's new

Indian Navy takes boat away from Pakistani waters

yes and navy we keep for just visit other countries .

No, it will do its job or at least try to. But why do you want Navy to do the job of Maritime Security? You want a frigate tied to every fishing boat or what? Ya bass fashion me Navy ko ilzaam dal diya Bhai?

Drama will start now.. later they will bring some Pakistanies and create a star plus drama that boat illeagly entered in indian water with ammo we killed 7 people and catch 4 along with them were kids too..
and indian media randi rona will continue..........
hey i forgot to mention they cud attack foreign embassy in india and bring those expert fishermen terrorist from Pakistan..
Pakistan sud seriously support nexlits how indians are proud of bangla we will be proud of 7 stats country..

First it has to be established that they were fishermen at all.
Could be that they were terrorsts trying to get into india for another 26/11.

and what pak navy was doing that day ? we give them ships for fishing ?

Yes very nice ship for fishing thanks. :D

Excellent work by IN ! Bravo!!!!:yahoo:
These terrorist fishermen were terrorizing Indian fishes .....
LOLZ!!!:omghaha:
Yo should seeing all Pakistanis as terrorists :D And its the fishermen we arrested for crossing into to our waters.

No, it will do its job or at least try to. But why do you want Navy to do the job of Maritime Security? You want a frigate tied to every fishing boat or what? Ya bass fashion me Navy ko ilzaam dal diya Bhai?
bhai jee wesy kab pakistani forces ne kisi cheez ka failure kabool kiya tha last time ? every time Pakistani forces horribly failed i just got a ban for few days by mods because i stick holy cow

bhai jee wesy kab pakistani forces ne kisi cheez ka failure kabool kiya tha last time ? every time Pakistani forces horribly failed i just got a ban for few days by mods because i stick holy cow

First you have to establish the facts. Then blame the one whosoever was responsible. Have we established that it was Navy's responsibility? Areas of responsibility are distributed amongst different agencies. We, Pakistanis have made it a habit of blaming without going into details. Like everyone likes to blame NAB for failing to convict corrupt politicians while it is not its job nor is it mandated to do so. So please before jumping the gun, go into details whose job really was it. Also take time to ascertain whether it was possible for the agency responsible to execute that job. Mehrbani aap ki.

Indian Navy takes boat away from Pakistani waters
GHULAM HUSSAIN KHWAJA — UPDATED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO

WHATSAPP

21 COMMENTS
PRINT
THATTA: Violating Pakistan’s sea boundaries, an Indian Navy ship entered near the Kajhur Creek along the coastal district of Sujawal in the early hours of Sunday and forcibly took away a Pakistani fishing boat along with 11 fishermen.

Residents of Yousif Katiyar village told Dawn that Al Shehbaz boat owned by one Dilbar Katiyar was in the Kajhur Creek when the Indian ship with a heavy contingent of navy personnel on board got hold of it.

The Indian personnel manhandled the fishermen and took them away along with their boat, the villagers said. Three children were among those taken away, they added. The fishermen were identified as 10-year-old Jamil, 12-year-old Abdul Razaque, 13-year-old Mohammad Siddique, Ali Mohammad, Ali Asghar, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Ghafoor, Abu Bakar, Mohammad, Sikandar and Mohammad Murghar.

Published in Dawn, February 8th, 2016

WHATSAPP

21 COMMENTS
PRINT

The boundary is in dispute. India claims it should be the center line at low tide, while Pakistan claims it should be the low tide line on the Indian side. Petty kids fighting over a punctured football?:yahoo::yahoo:

A sad incident for Pakistan. Is it possible for both countries to install buoys to fix boundaries in sea where possible. Besides coastal Radar should be installed to observe coastal waters where possible. incidents like this should be minimized by both sides.

Excellent work by IN ! Bravo!!!!:yahoo:
These terrorist fishermen were terrorizing Indian fishes .....
LOLZ!!!:omghaha:
yeah man ,that is so funny ...the puny Indians naval personnel trying to fish in PK waters. Time to launch a PK Chinni joint venture at them .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom