What's new

Indian Navy’s first P-8I to fly this month

Here comes the machine that is going to turn ocean's into graveyard.

Finally the flying killer is cmng to IN.no doubt it will add the strong and sharp teeth to the IN.

we will take revenge of pns mehran base attack from these birds

So you admit Pakistan is (still) a supportor of terrorism, interesting....

And by the way no IN base is like Mehran, take it from me you'd need an ARMY to try and get through the nets of securitey surrounding IN bases especially IN aviation bases.

dont get your hopes too high

Why not? The P-8 is the MOST ADVANCED ASW MPA ever made. Fact. The "I" version comes with MAD (not on standard P-8A) and Indian IFF and data links.

This Beat will rule the seas of Asia.

Damn, that's enough for any opposing navy to think twice :P

An excellent deterrent.

But only 12?

They know how to do good PR job and showing their capabilities. Indian companies and DRDO are always far far behind in this important issue. Forget a good advertisement of the products, there is not a good HD video of any DRDO product.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you admit Pakistan is (still) a supportor of terrorism, interesting....

And by the way no IN base is like Mehran, take it from me you'd need an ARMY to try and get through the nets of securitey surrounding IN bases especially IN aviation bases.

Why not? The P-8 is the MOST ADVANCED ASW MPA ever made. Fact. The "I" version comes with MAD (not on standard P-8A) and Indian IFF and data links.

This Beat will rule the seas of Asia.

"I" means that its a water down version that US uses. However, even though its water downed, its still the best thing out there.

awsome

now lets hope that Navy choses the Diet version P8I for its second maritime patrol aircraft tender for 10 such aircrafts

Damn, that's enough for any opposing navy to think twice :P

An excellent deterrent.

But only 12?

yeah 12 is good enough the more the merrier however these babies are real powerful to have just one would scare a naval enemy

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

dont get your hopes too high

why not? its the most advanced submarine hunter killer out there i think we should get our hopes high because we sure as hell did pay a lot for them

"I" means that its a water down version that US uses. However, even though its water downed, its still the best thing out there.
Yeah...that seems to be an issue with Indo-US defense deals with US refusing tech transfer of a few technologies. But it's still an impressive bird. I wonder if they will allow India to use other vendors to upgrade it.

Back
Top Bottom