What's new

Indian navy may go online to sell spares to friendly nations

It's not about we are selling but check to whom to get the idea behind the scenes.:D

Defence export orders underway in Indian Shipyards at the moment -

>> Two water jet fast patrol vessels (FPVs) and 11 fast interceptor boats (FIBs) to Mauritius.
>> Damage control simulator and HUMSA-NG SONAR's for Myanmar.
>> Two offshore partrol vessels to Sri Lanka.
>> 14 fast attacks crafts to Vietnam.

And many more to come!

What ? The news may be true,and some

And you're supporting your think tank here ? What would you feel if I start trolling about Pakistan's hunger problem & illiteracy in a 'Pakistani navy' thread ?

And I would ask Pakistani TTA not to drag slums & poverty into every discussion .I can go around posting the same about Pakistan.
You do know what phobia means right,Mr TT.
Backdoor politics man Gherabandi chaloo hai :D

I'm sure US is dealing similarly with the Pakistanis.

Typical TTA and his minions going offtopic.

The Troll Tank ANALyst got so much carried away in his pathological hatred that he forgot that now the world's largest slums are not in India but in his own country Pakistan - Dharavi not Asia's largest slum, it is Karachi: UNDP

In the last two decades India uplifted more people out of poverty than the entire population of his country - well at least going by the guesswork of his country's population it is so since there hasn't been any census in the last 17 years owing to lack of funds - will probably require multi-million aid package for that as well.

What is wrong with this thread ? You open your eyes ... World is not dark

Pathological hatred turns one blind - in his case the level is "professional".

india consider bangladesh is a friendly nation but bangladesh navy is missing in those friendly nation list...............................:D

Bangladesh is a very important partner in the region and has a $2 billion line of credit from India which can very well be utilized for such concerns as well.

When was this picture taken? Didn't know the superstructure of IAC1 is installed.

Those snaps were taken when IAC-I was undocked at CSL on June 10, 2015. The superstructure work has been completed and not the vessel is being fitted with it's propulsion and weapon systems before sea trails in 2017.
India's first indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant undocked - The Economic Times

Here are some more mesmerising snaps - Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: INS Vikrant undocked

Back
Top Bottom