What's new

Indian Muslims should demand separate country, says Kashmir’s deputy grand mufti

Didn't I say over a year ago there will be voices from within India asking for a new Pakistan? Anyone who read my posts from then will attest to this.

We are just following what muslims countries especially Pakistan and Bangladesh have done to us.
I guess the golden rule is completely lost for your people, right? ;)
They will not be satisfied with a separate country they need a separate planet. We should thank god that it is highly costly to throw ppl out into the space.

They will not be satisfied with a separate country they need a separate planet. We should thank god that it is highly costly to throw ppl out into the space.

LOL! That made no sense whatsoever. Try again chief.

Didn't I say over a year ago there will be voices from within India asking for a new Pakistan? Anyone who read my posts from then will attest to this.

Ive felt this way for years

The writing is on the wall in india with hindutva becoming the norm

I predicted this. Nice to see you again bro.

We are just following what muslims countries especially Pakistan and Bangladesh have done to us.
I guess the golden rule is completely lost for your people, right? ;)
and am encouraging you ;) .

Revive Iqbal again, have another Pakistan crated from India. This will create that in areas where Muslim heritage is located, like Agrah, New Dehli and places where Mughals have left historic buildings. It will be good to see Taj Mahal on their currency notes.

:pop:

The fact of the matter is that common indian muslim does not like to be associated with pakistan. A few years ago they may have liked poking hindus by celebrating pakistani victory in cricket but now they are vary
They know that they are in minority and the era of political appeasement is over. They can't even elect their fellow muslims as MPs and MLAs
Even in the only state they are in majority this separatist bs does not work. Their presence is so diluted that nothing can work
We have no problem with common muslims. They can continue to live, follow their religion, pay their taxes, contribute to nation growth. Only problem happens when they demand extra rights and privileges

Back
Top Bottom