What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

i believe both government must start working on this direction.........to avoid extra financial load on Pakistan..........equal % Pakistani minor can migrant to India, we are ready to welcome them .............i think most of indian will not have issue even with ahamdia,shia.......we are ready to welcome, every one except sunni................

^^^I could predict this this thread would go a long way when the post count was 4 or 5, Send a hand full of willing Indian Muslims there and then we could see a different thread on PDF which would may be break records on PDF. The love lasts as long as they stay far away and the moment they are together things change like any other relationship.

You are good where you are and so are we and our people.

PERIOD.

i believe both government must start working on this direction.........to avoid extra financial load on Pakistan..........equal % Pakistani minor can migrant to India, we are ready to welcome them .............i think most of indian will not have issue even with ahamdia,shia.......we are ready to welcome, every one except sunni................

Why should we accept indians? as for ahmadi n shia.... try googling abt notable shia people of Pakistan.. Il quote a few names... Jinnah,Gen Musa Khan,Gen Yahya Khan,Gen Musharaf,Bhutto,Benazir Bhutto,Zardari,MQM leaders etc etc.. i dnt know what makes you think we shias like india? :lol:

Why should we accept indians? as for ahmadi n shia.... try googling abt notable shia people of Pakistan.. Il quote a few names... Jinnah,Gen Musa Khan,Gen Yahya Khan,Gen Musharaf,Bhutto,Benazir Bhutto,Zardari,MQM leaders etc etc.. i dnt know what makes you think we shias like india? :lol:

Great going.. in the same manner Pakistanis should stop bothering about Indian Muslims... there are some leading Indian Muslim names that I can throw up... but that does not change the reality.

what makes Pakistanis think that Indian Muslims like Pakistan?

Great going.. in the same manner Pakistanis should stop bothering about Indian Muslims... there are some leading Indian Muslim names that I can throw up... but that does not change the reality.

what makes Pakistanis think that Indian Muslims like Pakistan?

See my previous post.. dnt care abt indian muslims..

what ever be bro...you have right to express hate........but still is fact......most of the Indian or Hindu....don't hate shia and ahmdia......but for sure we are highly allergic to sunni................and i wish, all this Indian Sunni could migrate to Pakistan....

what ever be bro...you have right to express hate........but still is fact......most of the Indian or Hindu....don't hate shia and ahmdia......but for sure we are highly allergic to sunni................and i wish, all this Indian Sunni could migrate to Pakistan....

Lol.. most indian muslims are sunnis.. and ur hate for your own countrymen doesnt surprise me.

bro .. most people dont know difference between shia and sunni...

there are may difference in ideology and ritual also...........

is been 10 year i am working in Muslim country.......always surrounded by Muslim..... ....

in my view word kafir is the biggest difference........one has in there dictionary and other don't............so one is more tolrent towards other believe..........and another has zero tolerance for that..........it is all about accepting other

there are may difference in ideology and ritual also...........

is been 10 year i am working in Muslim country.......always surrounded by Muslim..... ....

in my view word kafir is the biggest difference........one has in there dictionary and other don't............so one is more tolrent towards other believe..........and another has zero tolerance for that..........it is all about accepting other
you know because you work in muslim country, majority of Indians dont know(except those in lucknow or kashmir), so its wrong to say people dont like sunnis specifically.
BTW liking or disliking has more to do with local relation among communities, not what is written in their books.

You must be mad to think like that. Do you even know the total Population of Muslims in India. If they will come then we all have to sleep under the open Sky.

And their loyalty will be to India not to Pakistan.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom