What's new

Indian Muslims also voted for creation of Pakistan: Pakistan PM Imran Khan during show of strength rally

You have completely dodged my question on why you think Pakistan supporters haven't left India
Have I?

Most of them stayed in India. Because they did not want to give up their assets.

Listen to the speech of Sadar Patel. He says the same. Now are you going to question him?

Never seen any form of love from Indian Muslims.
and in fact a lot of them have and continue to be quite resentful of the creation of Pak because they blame the partition in large part for their troubles.

Facing the biggest threat to his post as the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan expectedly fell back on religion to rally public support around him ahead of the no-confidence vote against his government.

Addressing a huge gathering at Islamabad ahead of the vote against his government, Imran Khan repeatedly fell back on his claim to recreate “Riyasat e Madinain Pakistan based on the principles of Prophet Muhammad.

Imran praised non-Islamic countries in western Europe and Scandinavia for following the principles of Islam without following the religion by caring for the poor sections of the society. However, he also praised China for following Islamic principles even as China continues to persecute Muslim community in Xinjiang.

Further, Imran Khan went on to say that the Muslims in India also voted for the creation of Pakistan. He went on to say that Muslims in India wanted to see what an actual Riyasat e Madina looks like, that is why they voted for the creation of Pakistan.

The data for provincial elections in India in 1946 does suggest that majority of Muslims in India voted for Muslim League, which wanted a creation of separate Pakistan.

Imran Khan also said that India was ruled by slaves at one point of time, probably referring to Slave dynasty which ruled gangetic plains in the 13th century, without realizing that India is slightly bigger than that.

With the economy in doldrums, inflation shooting up, and country still in FATF grey list for its support to terrorism, religion was the only thing that Imran Khan could fall back on. He attacked his opposition relentlessly throughout his speech, and tried to list the achievements of his government.

With a united opposition and Pakistan Army not showing any willingness to help him, Imran Khan has gambled on religion to save his government, like every Pakistan politician.

@SuvarnaTeja @Bleek @jamahir @hussain0216 @Imran Khan @El Sidd @Abdul Rehman Majeed @I.R.A @Joe Shearer @HydNizam @pakpride00090 @Areesh

yes they did..

but horror stories of muslim filled trains attacked by sikhs who mass murdered and raped didnt exactly help in the migration process

Plus the logistics of moving Pakistan was an issue...

and in fact a lot of them have and continue to be quite resentful of the creation of Pak because they blame the partition in large part for their troubles.
Where as Pakistan maintains that the "troubles" would be inevitable had Pakistan not seperated.

They are NRI Pakistanis living in abroad but pretend to be Indians to get some respect from white.

Biggest joke of the year...Pajeet commands respect from whitey LOL

You've got gobar in your orifices methinks which makes you see things

Never seen any form of love from Indian Muslims.

yup... what ever love there was end up in the 1970s

that is the most retarded logic i have ever seen.

i hate india so i should treat badly the hindus in Pakistan?

Vote had nothing to do with the migration. Most of the migration, from either side, by Muslims, Hindus or Sikhs, was forced and coercive in nature, under extremely painful circumstances.

In that case I would instead say that migration had nothing to do with voting. What I find difficult to understand is why would so many who apparently voted for Pakistan decided to stay in India, knowingly fully well they had property and would find it very difficult to migrate. I am happy to discuss this topic with you, but not with the OP who is just an IT Cell troll trying to find indirect ways to associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan

I am happy to discuss this topic with you, but not with the OP who is just an IT Cell troll trying to find indirect ways to associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan
Then why did you quote me? Ran away when you had no answers.

Your IT cell accusation is very amusing.

I have been visiting this forum for about 2 years. You are definitely that parsi Sanghi troll with username Padmanchen. When are you going to lose your temper and get banned again.

Where as Pakistan maintains that the "troubles" would be inevitable had Pakistan not seperated.
apparently

and therein lies the conundrum of some, (a trickle of) Indian muslims, and it is important to make that distinction.

With Indian muslims, despite them being mostly not too fond of the current ruling dispensation, the sangh and so on, they do not view Pakistan as an alternative for a home and very much consider India to be their country and a loyal bunch just the same as any other category of Indians.

I know it, and it appears you too have had direct experience with Indian muslims, but just in case you haven't, seek them out, find a large sample of IMs and talk politics (be warned, though, it is more often than not a terrible discussion to have with strangers, spl these touchy matters lol)

..and you will find what I say here to be the truth.

In fact, I'll raise you one and go so far as to say that the more religious/pious the Indian muslim is, the more his disdain for Pakistan, even dwarfing the sanghis in their contempt for Pakistan.

it's true..

Then why did you quote me? Ran away when you had no answers.

Your IT cell accusation is very amusing.

I have been visiting this forum for about 2 years. You are definitely that parsi Sanghi troll with username Padmanchen. When are you going to lose your temper and get banned again.

Since @SIPRA sahab made a similar point, and I respect him, I replied to his point. But yes, I should have tagged you as well. My bad.

Sadly I don't lose my temper. Sometimes I wish I did. And I would love to meet this 'Parsi sanghi troll' with an interesting name.

In fact, I'll raise you one and go so far as to say that the more religious/pious the Indian muslim is, the more his disdain for Pakistan, even dwarfing the sanghis in their contempt for Pakistan.

it's true..
Classic Sanghi divide and rule. Make Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims hate each other.

Also know as Chugli Khori. Woh Banda terko gandi gaaliyan deta hai tum usse dur raho.

They are NRI Pakistanis living in abroad but pretend to be Indians to get some respect from white.
Oh you chaaparganjus
Is it one of those lies you Indians tell each other? To make yourself feel good 🤣

All you are known for is small dicks, scamming, shy little boy personality and usually the kind of people who get picked on by more physical people

No one would want to be associated with that brand

Last edited:
You are definitely that parsi Sanghi troll with username Padmanchen.
LOL, no way in hell @DrJekyll is Doc.

god, I miss that guy around here.. what a mast guy, hope he's doing well.. this forum really took a kulhadi to their feet when they purged him in the great Indian purge following the events of 5th August, 2019.

I remember well, @waz who is generally very chill, being particularly incensed about it all and did the tandav (dance of destruction) and banned all the Indians. It was quite something to behold. :sarcastic:

apparently

and therein lies the conundrum of some, (a trickle of) Indian muslims, and it is important to make that distinction.

With Indian muslims, despite them being mostly not too fond of the current ruling dispensation, the sangh and so on, they do not view Pakistan as an alternative for a home and very much consider India to be their country and a loyal bunch just the same as any other category of Indians.

I know it, and it appears you too have had direct experience with Indian muslims, but just in case you haven't, seek them out, find a large sample of IMs and talk politics (be warned, though, it is more often than not a terrible discussion to have with strangers, spl these touchy matters lol)

..and you will find what I say here to be the truth.

it's true..
I don't doubt what you are saying to be true, and I would not bother with Indian Muslims. Anyways, this is their fight, and it's up to them what they want to do.

But I would like to mention that India has actively done a fine job at harming Pakistan's rep, this discourages Indian Muslims, and the world from seeing Pakistan positively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom