What's new

Indian Muslim women beaten for carrying beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to eat some beef in front of the Indian embassy one of these days.

Thousands of people eat beef in front of me daily and I couldn't care less.
Why eat beef. Get a cow and slaughter it in front of Indian embassy. See if any of us care. Your country, your rules ;)

Arrest all the cowtards and send them to hell.
Seriously what the frak is wrong with these idiots?
Who the hell are these idiots to tell anyone what one can or cannot eat? Food a personal preference. Are they going to force feed cow milk on lactose intolerant infants just because they believe that cow's milk is more nutritious than mother's milk?
These idiotic anti-cow slaughter and beef-eating laws are against the very tenets of India Constitution. Why doesnt anyone fight against this?

These idiotic anti-cow slaughter and beef-eating laws are against the very tenets of India Constitution.

I agree with rest of your post but you are wrong on the part that cow slaughter is allowed in Indian constitution.
It is a punishable crime.

Reasonable restriction of eating habits is prevalent all over the world. You would be surprised to know which animals you can not consume in US. ;)

Morons who manhandled these woman broke the law and must be punished though.

Seriously what the frak is wrong with these idiots?
Who the hell are these idiots to tell anyone what one can or cannot eat? Food a personal preference. Are they going to force feed cow milk on lactose intolerant infants just because they believe that cow's milk is more nutritious than mother's milk?
These idiotic anti-cow slaughter and beef-eating laws are against the very tenets of India Constitution. Why doesnt anyone fight against this?

Like I stated before, elections are around the corner. So, not everything is black & white.

Case 1: in Gujarat, Una, Dalits are beaten up. Among the group that beat up the dalits, there were 2 muslims. Now let me know in which parallel world are muslims BJP supporters going around protecting cow?

Case 2: Some idiots burned Muslim Holy book in Punjab. Everyone blamed BJP. Few days later it was found that AAP party connived with thugs to do this to blame BJP.

Now, let me know if this is a case of thuggery or a intentional political harakiri?

Oh I don't deny misguided Pro-Hindu groups don't do stupid things. What I am saying all incidents are not because of hatred.
In these cases politics played a role.

Have you had your break Today

359552-mcdonald-amp-039-s.jpg

Sunni Terrorist :lol::lol::lol:. Sunni Pakistanis are only considered Patriotic in Pakistan. Its only the Ahmediayas, Hindus and Christians considered terrorist in Pakistan.

hindu population of Pakistan and Indonesia is growing faster than it is in india and without ghar wapsi:lol:

I think I'm going to eat some beef in front of the Indian embassy one of these days.
You are welcome to Kerala.............No one will restrict you from eating what you want..............Except Humans............

That's hypocritical cringe coming from a country that baned sale of delicious pork, you guys suspended a industries branches on pure suspension on pork sales.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1204452

Also based on my research beef is banned in 8 states in India, there are 29 states in India. So what are you trying to prove when it's legal in majority of India?

Beef has no religious links to Islam, but cows has both cultural and agricultural restriction in these 8 regions. I don't see what the big deal is when these states have even banned alcohol for ages, where was the outrage then?

Lol, makes me remember my grandma's history talks, when they were in hindu populated area, and they used to consume beef, and afterwards they couldnt throw even the bones outside, instead they take it to some place far away hiding it and throw it away, i asked was you afraid, she said we were not afraid but we tried not to harm the sentiments of neighbour hindus, what i am getting now is in india, it is becoming more and more in-tolerant to beef consumption.

Btw i am happy that my family moved, and now i can easily eat whatever i can without hiding it XDDD

You are welcome to Kerala.............No one will restrict you from eating what you want..............Except Humans............

Yes recent incidents have made that so clear.

That's hypocritical cringe coming from a country that baned sale of delicious pork, you guys suspended a industries branches on pure suspension on pork sales.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1204452

Also based on my research beef is banned in 8 states in India, there are 29 states in India. So what are you trying to prove when it's legal in majority of India?

Beef has no religious links to Islam, but cows has both cultural and agricultural restriction in these 8 regions. I don't see what the big deal is when these states have even banned alcohol for ages, where was the outrage then?

We banned it, but we don't kill people over it. The outrage is that in your country people will be killed for eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom