What's new

Indian Muslim Lawmaker Assaulted and Beaten for Taking Oath in Hindi

Funny Country. I hope another Kasab visits Mumbai or other state on 26/11. Things will cool down...:)

आम्ही क्षत्रिया, क्षत्र धर्मा प्रमाणे शत्रूशि लढून आम्ही देशाचे वा धर्माचे रक्षण करतो||

वेळ आले तर बिहारी बंधू साठी गोळी झेलु

सय्यम पाळतो महणून गांदू चे औलड सम्झु नये||

Last edited:
No,I 'm sure its marathi and English dumb head.

Hindi is used at the centre and those hindi speaking states.

So you are saying abu azmi was going against the law of the land (Maharashtra) when he took the oath in Hindi :rofl:

आम्ही क्षत्रिया, क्षत्र धर्मा प्रमाणे शत्रूशि लढून आम्ही देशाचे वा धर्माचे रक्षण करतो||

सय्यम बाल्तो माहून गांदू चे औलड सम्झु नये||

You are on Pakistan Defence Forum dude use a bit of common sense

I call MNS traitors. Because that's what they are. Traitors. People who believe in Maharashtra over India.

I have not voted for them but you were telling it was the Maharashtra governments job to look after the city. But they were not taking care about the city so the public are voting for MNS. Whats wrong with that ?

Did someone just call that moron Pattanaik the "Greatest Son of Orissa"?

Orissa has not got one single city, not one single port, nothing called industry or infrastructure, and it is Maoist-infested gangrened part of the country.

If you consider Pattanaik to be something of a hero, you need to get an IQ test cause you just might turn out to be retarded.

सय्यम बाल्तो माहून गांदू चे औलड सम्झु नये||

I am a Kshatriya, and as per my Kshatriya religion/code, I fight the enemy to protect my country (not state mind you) and religion (what about your countrymen from other religions?)

If the time comes, I will take a bullet for my Bihari brothers too (but in the interim I will bash them and smash their Taxis and send them home?)

I am telling you myself do not think me to be the son of a gaandoo. (O.K.)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
So you are saying abu azmi was going against the law of the land (Maharashtra) when he took the oath in Hindi :rofl:

No he didnt ,but certainly invited trouble by speaking in hindi which is though a recognized language of india,but its controversial at this stage.

Nemesis, enough of your platitudes.

This is the problem with you North Indians. You stack the deck in your favour, and then brand people "anti-national" when they protest against injustice.

I have not voted for them but you were telling it was the Maharashtra governments job to look after the city. But they were not taking care about the city so the public are voting for MNS. Whats wrong with that ?

What's wrong is more hatred, worsening of law and order situation, decline in economy, diversion from real and constructive issues

A person who has links with Mumbai Blast taking a oath in Hindi :rofl:

No he didnt ,but certainly invited trouble by speaking in hindi which is though a recognized language of india,but its controversial at this stage.

Irony isn't it? People of Maharashtra have choosen him to represent them, from not one but from two constituencies. Muslim dominated areas of Bhiwandi and Govandi don't speak much marathi, or do they?

Uhhh yes you do. I think the MNS proved that point quite clearly.

So whatever Raj Thackeray says is the law in Maharashtra? You can take an oath of office in any national language in any state of India.

Haha there we go again. Bloody insecure twerps worrying about "national unity".

If people care only about their own community and not the nation, There will be no national unity.

You don't know the first thing about unity.

Me? And what pray might you know about me?

A migrant living in the US after forsaking his country for another knows nothing about Indian unity.

Delhi is the national capital, regardless of whether its a state.

According to your logic. It should be the state of Delhi and only then the capital of India.

And what about Kolkatta? Hyderabad? Bangalore?

That's because Urdu and Hindi are pretty much similar.

Punjabis, Bengalis, Biharis, etc etc all get elected to the assembly in Delhi. They take the oath in whatever national language they wish. Nobody cares what language they speak, what matters is what policies do they have.

As I pointed out, I'll eat my hat the day a South Indian MP gets elected in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

And that's where the problem lies. UPites and Biharis love to dominate the politics in other states, but they will never allow the opposite to happen.

Really? So you're well versed in the politics in all states of India even though you live in the US?

Stop BSing to put your point across.

and I'm damned glad it happened. When you get bulled, you don't sit around and twiddle your thumbs. You strike back.

So all north Indian states should kick out all Maharashtrians?

and all East Indians kick out all South Indians and all North East Indians kick out all North Indians and all South Indians kick out all east Indians?

Oh yes, i do see your point. You are advocating the wet dream of all those who talk of disintegrating India into separate nations.

Yes, I see the Irony of an Indian migrating to the USA and taking his oath in Hindi. Oh, I'd love to see that happen.

The difference is Hindi is not a national language in the US. But it is one in India.

The irony lies in the fact that a migrant is advocating xenophobic policies to be enforced against migrants in another country.

No, I want to remind Biharis that they can't keep waxing eloquent about "National Unity"

I'm not Bihari. I'm not even north Indian in the traditional sense. Not that it matters.

while their state performs worse than most of Africa.

Vidharba in Maharshtra also performs worse than most of sub Saharan Africa. Your point being what?

You know, we Delhi-ites have another name for our "financial capital". It's called Slumbay.

Remember that the next time you choose to mock a people based on the development of the state.

Back
Top Bottom