What's new

Indian Mujahideen more lethal and resilient due to support from Pak: US report

does not it many indian are talking about bangladesh's terrorist ?

AAp kya chahte ho, 26/11 jaise kuch kare???

They dont have that capability...
no yaar kon zalim aysa chaahy ga ? i mean to say its just name only a name nothing more there is not even a group on this name may be 8-10 guys created this name .

no yaar kon zalim aysa chaahy ga ? i mean to say its just name only a name nothing more there is not even a group on this name may be 8-10 guys created this name .

They have already carried out many bomb blasts. Not possible with a group of 8-10 guys....

Attacks claimed by Indian Mujahideen
The emails sent by Indian Mujahideen claimed that they were responsible for the following terror incidents. One warning email was received 5 minutes before the first blast in Ahmedabad. Another was received soon after the first blast of Delhi bombings. The timing makes it impossible for any other groups to have sent the two emails.

Pakistan did 26/11 and now they're not even arming kashmir rebels but also indian mujahideen

one more 26/11 and you will be renamed as 'kabristan' i swear on that

Thats Good isnt it......With NATO withdraw coming closer i think we r building up for something big.

tell us how your ' big' moves your country forward to becoming a proud peaceful nation again. I presume that is your goal or ...;)

@Aeronaut @FaujHistorian , we guys were talking about how it was a goal for you to change the mindset of the people, how do you convince the mullah Umair's of Pakistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom