What's new

Indian Mujahideen caught in Dhaka and handed over to India- a spy game among BD, IND and PAK

Boo Hoo then. Keep your happy glasses on about Pakistan. Havent cared about opinions of others since I joined this forum, dont intend to start now. .
Also, this attitude of "hear no evil, see no evil".. is ANOTHER problem with Pakistan(or for that matter India as well).
Seriously how old are you? And of course you have not read any of my posts so saying what you just said made no sense!

@Talon - @Oscar 's statement does not seem very pro India (and I agree with him in that case)
Read it again :D

No offence :P
None taken...it isnt pro Indian I got it...But seriously I have never read a pro Pakistani post coming from him either...hence my question

Funny thing is filmy style head line.. the fact is BD got him then informed RAW and then India got him , funny indian media. Did not give credit to BD, ungrateful media.

Thank you BD for your co operation :cheers:

Whats ISI officer doing with IM? How sure are we he is ISI and not just IM playing along with Indians? :unsure:
11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg

Seriously how old are you? And of course you have not read any of my posts so saying what you just said made no sense!

As I mentioned before, I've heard Berlitz is good and you would benefit from it.

Boo Hoo then. Keep your happy glasses on about Pakistan. Havent cared about opinions of others since I joined this forum, dont intend to start now. .
Also, this attitude of "hear no evil, see no evil".. is ANOTHER problem with Pakistan(or for that matter India as well).
more for india (dunno abt pak),
this bloody mentality keeps us in the shithole we were in a thousand years ago.
remember Gandhiji ke teen bandar ??

talking from experience? :azn:
Yes, Ive referred a lot of people I met in life who had english comprehension issues there. Pains me to see people not able to communicate in it. Never tried it myself, but the reviews are good.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom