What's new

Indian movie " Shagird" release in Pakistan

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nana Patakar in full action. Must be hit movie.

Wasn't Shagrid an old movie with Saira banu?

Shagrid means student btw for those who didnt know.

Wasn't Shagrid an old movie with Saira banu?

Shagrid means student btw for those who didnt know.

Ya that was old movie as well.. where "Bade Miyaan dewwane aise na bano" was a hit song.. but this Shagird is new movie by Tigmanshu Dhulia who made "Haasil".. This movie is not quite hit here but got good ratings from critics..

nana paattee neekar is a good actor I like him but I don't know about this movie ;(

When I saw nana patellar first time I got scared and surprised who cast him as hero but his acting was awesome in movies where he beat his wives and also gulam e mustFa. I hope this movie is not about terrorism .. Indians love to see Al qaida on big screen and present hero as modern clean shave terrorist who always find cute girl by chance

sala aek macchar....rest dialogue you know :D

nana came from marathi stage..so he is bound to be a good actor...
just like Nasiruddin shah who is from Hindi-Urdu stage..

you should watch some of his marathi movies...

I like Sachin Khedeker. I have not seen any marathi movie, but Nana Pateker destroys the character by his mannerisms, like Shahrukh Khan or Rajani.
All the three are good actors, but have bad screen presence.

I like Sachin Khedeker. I have not seen any marathi movie, but Nana Pateker destroys the character by his mannerisms, like Shahrukh Khan or Rajani.
All the three are good actors, but have bad screen presence.

to be honest..i agree with ya that in most of his hindi movies he is asked to do same acting again and again...but he is a good actor..

Nana Pathekar has some really kool movies under his belt ----Apaharan , Ab tak Chappan . He especially does well in small budget movies -- The filmy world thrives on style and dialogue both of which he supplies in ample measure ....:)

Back
Top Bottom