What's new

Indian MoD twists the knife over HAL's IJT failures

Its good that GOI is kicking out sick PSU.

Time to allow Indian private sector companies to produce it

Another Indian project failed? Damn.

Making a trainer is very tough job. Even Chinese r struggling with it.

But the failure will help Indian PVT sector company to kick out the govt Public sectors!!

Maybe India Air Force just will stick with Bae Hawk in the near future?

or you guys will tendering another platform instead, T-50 Golden Eagle or Aermachi M-346 is a good platform indeed

Making a trainer is very tough job. Even Chinese r struggling with it.

But the failure will help Indian PVT sector company to kick out the govt Public sectors!!

US itself doing no better in this regard, several contestant in their programme is foreign design

Maybe India Air Force just will stick with Bae Hawk in the near future?

or you guys will tendering another platform instead, T-50 Golden Eagle or Aermachi M-346 is a good platform indeed

US itself doing no better in this regard, several contestant in their programme is foreign design

FDI in defense can be handy if we assure them of long term contract

The problem is HAL is selecting people who are not genuinely interested in aircraft but conduct an exam and select babus out of it. I bet the people who are getting selected dont even know how a paper plane flies. I remember meeting HAL trainees in bangalore and they did not even know what rate of climb was :angry:. It is just an other government job.

What are you talking about? "messing with Indians" by posting about India on the Indian forum?
Thats reaction ....I always expect from your Side...Actually its not your fault, Indian by default have obession with Pakistan :azn:

Did you hear Saudi Arabia stopped allowing their citizens from marrying women from 4 nations including Pakistan and Bangladesh LOL....so much for the brotherhood and being related to them! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Saudis men are preferring Educated Ladies our their tribal Girls, or something Else....No Idea what idea threatened them??
moreover, I can marry Arab Girl, (that is more high profile activity then they marry our girls) take easy ...:smitten:

change of engine was the main reason behind the troubles according to HAL.
BTW we should start tendor for IJT, for private componies. They can chose foreign partners. But HAL should be given chance in this tendor. I think Mahindra is able to develope IJT type planes.

Another Indian project failed? Damn.

Gir te hai shah savar hi maidane Jung me,
Woh kya girain ge jo ghutno ke bal chalte hai!!

FYI there are numerous successful projects for each not so successful attempt to create something.
We do expect "The Think Tank" to show appreciation and for successful projects not just beat old drum of another fail project.

Add some value pls!!

Give the bloody plane to a PVT company, let them do R&D on it further
Mahindra and Tata are two competitors who could take up the challenge

The design always looked boxy for me.At least they should have some Russian design consultants.

Allow private military contractors in India.

Sell HAL off to L&T, TATA, Reliance or whoever is the highest Indian bidder.

Use money for Submarine and PAk-fa

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom