What's new

Indian Minister to Talk Russia out of Pakistan Su-35 etc. Deals

I don't see why there would be an issue ? I think India bought
  • Rafale
  • P8 (Tankers)
  • Apache
  • AWACs
So they never asked Russia's permission , it is a bit disrespectful, when someone dictates stuff

Obama-Modi-tea_0.jpg

See the problem is once you drink the tea you are stuck with your pants down as they say
You can either drink the tea or pull your pants up , can't do both things at same time

Hai , true Hug hai - Deep feelings wala
main-qimg-557489f39b78a4e33d3fcdeef185e09f-c

deep deep feelings

Last edited:
You just 2 to 3 years are doing exercise with USA tell me since 70s till 2005 how many exercises you conduct with USA

GIVE LOGIC FACTS AND TRUTH. IF YOU CLAIM YOU FREQUENTLY CONDUCT EXERCISES WITH USA

Please provide exercise since 1970 till 2005 With usa

Thats it?? What about you mentioning that russian economy is getting stronger do we conveniently ignore that point? What kind of an elite member are you man talking about big responsible nations showing each other their middle fingers o_O do you think all this is childs play.

3 Malabar exercises conducted before 1998 before we were sanctioned for conducting the N-tests
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malabar_(Naval_Exercise)
Similarly they were also conducted in 2002,2003 & 2004.

India has been maintaining good/neutral relations at the same time with a lot of nations over the years and i feel thats good diplomacy. Despite Israel being a good ally of India, we were the first non arab nation to recognise the palestine liberation organisations authority! Things are not going to get grim for India as you want them to be and i hope you will agree that our opinion holds more value than yours.

Last edited:
Its very funny indians mentioning that SU-35 costs $35k to operate an hour which means only 60% availability than their Super Fighter SU-30MKI will be only 10% availablity rates as they suffer from poor Quality issue lack of trainned crew and service from HAL even ejecting pilots in flight.[emoji28]

• Rafale
  • P8 (Tankers)
  • Apache
  • AWACs
So they never asked Russia's permission , it is a bit disrespectful, when someone dictates stuff

The AWACS are on Russian Il-76 airframes
The Rafale are still being negotiated

Its very funny indians mentioning that SU-35 costs $35k to operate an hour which means only 60% availability than their Super Fighter SU-30MKI will be only 10% availablity rates as they suffer from poor Quality issue lack of trainned crew and service from HAL even ejecting pilots in flight.[emoji28]

U leaving in false world . :coffee:

in 2016 India went to USA and its impact on India relations with Russia
see the change
yes, impact india will be leasing two Akula submarines and :-)other military items

• Rafale
  • P8 (Tankers)
  • Apache
  • AWACs

Obama-Modi-tea_0.jpg

See the problem is once you drink the tea you are stuck with your pants down as they say
You can either drink the tea or pull your pants up , can't do both things at same time

Hai , true Hug hai - Deep feelings wala
main-qimg-557489f39b78a4e33d3fcdeef185e09f-c

deep deep feelings
17newsputin.jpg

secret talk
7818.jpg

russian-president-vladimir-putin-and-modi-meet-ahead-of-the-g20-summit.jpg

modi to putin :-)kuch logo ko ye dosti ka deep relation samjh nahi aata

indian minister be like NOOOOOO! Russia please don't sell su-35 to Pakistan
baby-meme.png

PAF with F-16's frighten us,Imagine what they will do with su-35

MM Alam of Pakistan is still very much alive in Indian Skies.

If Russia agrees and China wants to finance the sale it could happen

Yes it can happens, but one question will arises that China would like to offer its own Su 27 derivatives likes J-11 and J-16s and deal with Russia to allow Russians for the time being till Chinese engines gets ready.

This is good for Pakistan. It will help Pakistan to measure the Russian sincerity in relations with Pakistan which will also play as a factor in CPEC and Russian relations with any Pakistani military alliance in future. If Russians will sustain this Indian pressure, then it will be an opening of new era, otherwise will have a solid answer for many questions.

And what benifit would Russia will get with CPEC, which it could not get it via Iran.

Yes it can happens, but one question will arises that China would like to offer its own Su 27 derivatives likes J-11 and J-16s and deal with Russia to allow Russians for the time being till Chinese engines gets ready.

And what benifit would Russia will get with CPEC, which it could not get it via Iran.

I have no idea why Russians would need a warm water port like Gwadar. There are tons of poor corrupt countries that have a warm water port and would glady offer the Russians access in return for women & vodka.

Friend, when you're calculating the cost, the following are to be factored in unless the infrastructure to absorb them already exists:

> Unit cost.
> Infrastructure required.
> Weapon systems.
> Spares.
> Training.
> Life cycle costs.
> Cost per flying hour.
> Repairs and maintenance.
> Periodic engine/airframe overhaul costs.

Now add all these up to the basic unit cost of $60 million and it comes to approx $100 million a pop! :D

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom