What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Sorry mate i have a life unlike you
hence i am not on a shyt which you would be on to get some dose of a pride considering the deep shyt your country is in.[/quote]

Dude i dont want to get into a shyt slining match... and wont even reply after this post... but before pointing at others ... look in the fukin mirror n see the pile of shyt you yourself are stuck in... as for drugs.. yeah sure.. and pigs fly.

TC and say my "salam" to your family..

AK.

hence i am not on a shyt which you would be on to get some dose of a pride considering the deep shyt your country is in.

.[/quote]

Aww..and this is the 10th time you try shyt slinging and back off.

Me and my country are both away from any kinda shyt so i dont know what you talk about.

Regarding the text you quoted..it was not from a dream but Gen Hasnain of the IA claimed that and i do trust him because i know when this happened.

Salam to your family too.

Aww..and this is the 10th time you try shyt slinging and back off.[/QUOTE]

Apparently i only quoted a looney tune making some amazingly wild claims...

Me and my country are both away from any kinda shyt so i dont know what you talk about.

Kindly try reading the daily paper..

Regarding the text you quoted..it was not from a dream but Gen Hasnain of the IA claimed that and i do trust him because i know when this happened.

So the proof is some indian army dudes random bs? come on you can do much better? or better yet post in the "Stupid n funny thread"... :lol:

Salam to your family too.

Thanks.

75b572404a5417f9e41c79b677260e3f.jpg

BULLPUP MCIWS ??? REAL OR PHOTOSHOPED ??
9853147a97fc55b3050d7c97683185ca.jpg

MCIWS UNDER TRIALS
a37a5b493a3bcb19fb1c80bac019577c.jpg

IRB INDIAN RESERVE BATTALION PERSONNEL
5fec38bfa6fa2559689ec0aeb5cba486.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently i only quoted a looney tune making some amazingly wild claims...

Kindly try reading the daily paper..

So the proof is some indian army dudes random bs? come on you can do much better? or better yet post in the "Stupid n funny thread"... :lol:

Thanks.

The random guy was a General of the Corp in charge of Kashmir.

I was only saying that man vs man IA is not poorly equipped or is not as flexible as the PA which someone had claimed.

I still say that PA still doesnt have portable radars to see through walls,radars and cameras with real time information sharing with the infantry platoon,RL which can fire various types of rounds,MGL,mini Uav for recce etc...so how are we poorly equipped?

Regarding being in deep shyt..i believe every country is in some shyt.But we Indians believe we can overcome our every problem and after Modi has become our PM the mood is really positie in the country...unfortunately i do not see anything like that in Pakistan.

The random guy was a General of the Corp in charge of Kashmir.

There are several such "irresponsible" comments made by your top brass... be it about "limited nuclear war","surgical strikes" and so on... what matters is proof ... and reliable proof not verbal diarhea,

I still say that PA still doesnt have portable radars to see through walls,radars and cameras with real time information sharing with the infantry platoon,RL which can fire various types of rounds,MGL,mini Uav for recce etc...so how are we poorly equipped?

Again you are grossly mistaken.. there are no "see through wall radars" rather systems tht rely/paint body heat etc...which are in service with the SF... unlike Discovery india with its luxury to make shows on such stuff we are already involved in a conflict... and nor do or would you see much of our stuff being aired on tv etc...

Radars n cameras with real time info sharing? are you serious... maybe you need to google or search this forum a little bit more... apart from these we are using systems like Brite Star II and Star Safire III (again accidental reveal).

RL? Rocket launchers?? Do you think only C Gustav RR can fire different rounds?

MGLs? yes Milkors,QZLs,AGLs,HK GMG,Local DSAs AGL etc are in service... there are several reports about MK19 but ... i personally havent seen them so cant confirm it,

As for mini UAVs... seriously? do you think we produce almost every type of UAV (including hand launcher rotor system n fixed wing UAVs) but dont have them in service? seriously..

Regarding being in deep shyt..i believe every country is in some shyt.But we Indians believe we can overcome our every problem and after Modi has become our PM the mood is really positie in the country...unfortunately i do not see anything like that in Pakistan.

You dont have to worry about us... we are doing fine... violence n vicars have decreased very much... ppl are waking up and giving corrupt officials n politicians a tough time n so on...

Presenting an exclusive video of MAV Imperial Eagle (Indian Eagle) in operation.
i'm little surprised to know that this MAV have the capability to track moving and static targets!!

For a exhibition in Banglore,NAL stall was next to my college stall.I saw this video there along with the mini UAVs. I literally begged them for giving me this video, but they didn't:cray:, but now here it is, in my harddisk!:devil:

Back
Top Bottom