What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

ur ryt bro thats the same nvg.but i am seeing this nvg first time in army service. i have seen these vth garuds.i am talking abt the dual tube NVGs..
PARA (SF) have had NVGs for decades now.

happy to MKU products in our army....do you guys know weather these NVGs are of 3rd or 2nd GEN??? any details of this product???

i never see a dual tube NVGs with indian army's special forces.....

happy to MKU products in our army....do you guys know weather these NVGs are of 3rd or 2nd GEN??? any details of this product???

i never see a dual tube NVGs with indian army's special forces.....
Jaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal performance.
Rugged & waterproof, Jaguar–7 is a MIL-SPEC compliant device capable of effectively operating under harshest environment. Superior Electronics with Low Power Consumption The device has a built-in IR Illuminator for no-light operations and an automatic bright light cut off sensor for protection from sudden burst of bright light. Low battery indicator is located within the field of view thereby preventing detection by the enemy.
Battery life is critical for all operations. The Battery compartment can accept two types of batteries: AA & BA5567. Two standard AA batteries Or a single BA5567 battery provides 30 hours of uninterrupted operation. Ergonomic & Easy to Use Jaguar-7 can be Head / Helmet Mounted easily with the help of quick release mechanism located on the top. Both mounts allow adjustments to attain a comfortable viewing positioBattery life is critical for all operations. The Battery compartment can accept tw

The Battery compartment can accept two types of batteries: AA & BA5567. Two standard AA batteries Or a single BA5567 battery provides 30 hours of uninterrupted operation. Ergonomic & Easy to Use Jaguar-7 can be Head / Helmet Mounted easily with the help of quick release mechanism located on the top. Both mounts allow adjustments to attain a comfortable viewing position.
The Interpupillary Distance (space between left & right eye) of the device can be adjusted to suit specific users for the best view. Adjustment of Diopter setting is provided for bespectacled users. Magnifiers for Long Range Operation The device can be used with a variety of interchangeable optical magnification lenses such as 3X, 5X, & 10X to increase the range of the Goggle / Binocular for long distance observations. 1X 40° 40 hrs 550 gms Gen 2, 3 Super Gen XD 4
for pics google some pics of INDIAN SFs u will definatly get a pic of 3 garuds with twin tube NVGs.I would have provided pics but i am not able to share pics from my cell.

Last edited:
Jaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal perforJaguar–7 from MKU is a combat-proven hand held single tube Night Vision Goggle / Binocular. Modern Design with Military Ruggedness Jaguar-7 allows Interchangeability of Image Intensification Tubes which facilitates the use of latest technology IITubes of various makes & types. MKU recommends SNR of 20 & Resolution of 57 lp/mm for optimal performance.
Rugged & waterproof, Jaguar–7 is a MIL-SPEC compliant device capable of effectively operating under harshest environment. Superior Electronics with Low Power Consumption The device has a built-in IR Illuminator for no-light operations and an automatic bright light cut off sensor for protection from sudden burst of bright light. Low battery indicator is located within the field of view thereby preventing detection by the enemy.
Battery life is critical for all operations. The Battery compartment can accept two types of batteries: AA & BA5567. Two standard AA batteries Or a single BA5567 battery provides 30 hours of uninterrupted operation. Ergonomic & Easy to Use Jaguar-7 can be Head / Helmet Mounted easily with the help of quick release mechanism located on the top. Both mounts allow adjustments to attain a comfortable viewing positioBattery life is critical for all operations. The Battery compartment can accept tw

The Battery compartment can accept two types of batteries: AA & BA5567. Two standard AA batteries Or a single BA5567 battery provides 30 hours of uninterrupted operation. Ergonomic & Easy to Use Jaguar-7 can be Head / Helmet Mounted easily with the help of quick release mechanism located on the top. Both mounts allow adjustments to attain a comfortable viewing position.
The Interpupillary Distance (space between left & right eye) of the device can be adjusted to suit specific users for the best view. Adjustment of Diopter setting is provided for bespectacled users. Magnifiers for Long Range Operation The device can be used with a variety of interchangeable optical magnification lenses such as 3X, 5X, & 10X to increase the range of the Goggle / Binocular for long distance observations. 1X 40° 40 hrs 550 gms Gen 2, 3 Super Gen XD 4
for pics google some pics of INDIAN SFs u will definatly get a pic of 3 garuds with twin tube NVGs.I would have provided pics but i am not able to share pics from my cell.

what does it mean??
Gen 2, 3 Super Gen XD 4

i thing u are talking about this:
50leyt.jpg

any army SF with double tube NVGs pics????

Last edited:
what does it mean??
Gen 2, 3 Super Gen XD 4

i thing u are talking about this:
50leyt.jpg

any army SF with double tube NVGs pics????
it means 2nd and 3rd gen .it comes in both gens and may b they named the 3rd gen one as super gen XD 4 or some kind of interchangable magni lens.I dont know about army SF PIC.

Back
Top Bottom