What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

IN 321 at Andoman and Nicobar Islands:

35b3ab2a19f46ac3056fff8ccff085c4_L.jpg

where do u get these pics from watercar man? i mean we dnt get such high def pics of our military except from some fb pages or the old ISPR reports showing months n even decade old pics... ?

Abingdon replied well.

A lot of times the really good quality pictures aren't even coming from Indian sources.

example

51jkgki.jpg

nhht7iD.jpg

AWRC6U1.jpg

knofNPU.jpg

2ayq9ks.jpg

UEyBRXF.jpg

noCrtUZ.jpg

sk9bvOq.jpg

Abingdon replied well.

A lot of times the really good quality pictures aren't even coming from Indian sources.

example

51jkgki.jpg

nhht7iD.jpg

AWRC6U1.jpg

knofNPU.jpg

2ayq9ks.jpg

UEyBRXF.jpg

noCrtUZ.jpg

sk9bvOq.jpg

A billion times better than what we get.. most of Pak Mil pics are either from FB or the old pics used websites... while ISPR publishes selected pics and tht too after months.. see this thread:

https://defence.pk/posts/4909180/

All the pics are years old.. while others atleast months...

A billion times better than what we get.. most of Pak Mil pics are either from FB or the old pics used websites... while ISPR publishes selected pics and tht too after months.. see this thread:

https://defence.pk/posts/4909180/

All the pics are years old.. while others atleast months...

This is exactly what i used to feel when i started my journey in 2006 to find about Indian SFs.I know what you are pointing towards and i am also not too pleased to see that pakistani multimedia threads are still at double digits while this thread is at close to 500.Few years ago we too didnt have a lot to share on the Indian SFs but now things have changed.

While majority of it comes from Foreign excercises but still there is a decent coverage of operations in kashmir by the media and this is something which NDTV started during the Kargil war.We have channels regularly covering the defence forces and it is something which will only do good for the forces.

The IA like the IN and IAF do release their own pics also but of the three armed forces the IA is the least open to doing this. But overall the Indian military is pretty backward as far as PR is concerned and such official pictures are released few and far between.
The visual documentation of the Indian Army has increased after their engagement with US forces.ADGPI's Facebook and twitter account is part of that change.

PIB,Sainaik Samachar magazine are the other sources of getting pictures related to Indian Armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom