What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Well, then I salute you if you really meant that and tend to look beyond borders.!

Come on brother, even if a crow dies thousand others pay homage to it by rotating around it, its only us human beings who have pleasure seeing another person die. And when you see people in uniform lying down for people to step on there back and go, no matter how hard your heart is, tears do roll out. The same happened when I saw a Picture of Pakistan army man carrying an old man.\ during flood... It just comes from within, it does not know your nationality it is when we live as true animals.

All the more reason to cry then. :)

I think they're Sikkimese though.

No mate. That ain't us. We so don't look like that. There's a LOT of difference between us. Yes, we have semi-mongoloid looks as you refer to with "pahari" word, but inside this category there are vast differences. We're as different from Chinese as Turks are from Swedes.

garuda-iv_12.jpg

garuda-iv_13.jpg

garuda-iv_47.jpg

Couple of videos for Mainstays of IAF... ENJOY...

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT NSG PICS

nsg3.png

nsg4.png

nsg5.png

nsg1.png

nsg2.png

nsg9.png

Yeah, that was an AWESOME documentary (hopefully there are many more to come) clearly showing what the NSG looks post-26/11 and what measures they nave taken.

If only someone had acted with a degree of foresight than post-26/11 upgrades wouldn't have been needed as much.

^^^
Hey there are two films on this. The second part hasn't been aired yet...the second part will be much better as it will mainly deal with NSG operations.

Back
Top Bottom