What's new

Indian Media saving face : After IAF Shoots Down Pakistani Jet, Imran Khan Begs India For Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha India the largest coward nation in the world dont forget we got your pilots b1tch3s chat 5hit and now wheres the chest thumping sushma was begging as soon as she got to China

If you guys are winning then why your pm asking for peace we have definitely killed your f16 and he knows he cant take more losses.
Look he just want peace and is afraid of any further escalation, whereas no one in india is asking for peace we want war.

Hahahahah. These miserable cretins have no shame what so ever. You just got SPANKED badly by Pakistan. Best strategy would be to keep your gobs shut.

You are saying this now, i used to call them worst then north Korean propaganda in my early days of PDF. now most bharatis also agree.

dont-make-me-bitch-slap-toura-memes-com-14051420.png

If you guys are winning then why your pm asking for peace we have definitely killed your f16 and he knows he cant take more losses.
Look he just want peace and is afraid of any further escalation, whereas no one in india is asking for peace we want war.
Be careful what you wish for my friend...

Hahahahah. These miserable cretins have no shame what so ever. You just got SPANKED badly by Pakistan. Best strategy would be to keep your gobs shut.
We dared to crossed loc to kill your jets we all know who is the coward here listen to your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom