What's new

Indian media falsely claims ex-Pak diplomat admits 300 killed in Balakot airstrike

Qutb-ud-din Aybak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian media today is claiming that a Pakistani diplomat have accepted 300 dead in balakot strikes.

That former diplomat is named as "agha hilaly".
IMG_20210109_201304.jpg

IMG_20210109_201247.jpg
Screenshot_20210109-201346.png

Now what is the interesting fact here:
IMG_20210109_201139.jpg

IMG_20210109_201102.jpg

He died in 2001. 18 years before balakot.

Conclusion:
Hence prove that I have wasted time in verifying the facts when Indian media is involve in the story.

Whole Indian media at a level below "exposed".

Priceless.

@Hephaestus you bloody illiterate, regurgitating fake news. I had prepared a lovely response to your uneducated and unverified garbage but your thread was locked before I posted. Glad another thread has been opened on the subject so we can all piss ourselves laughing at your diarrhoea. You bring shame upon the name Hephaestus.

Hopefully Pakistan will continue feeding these dumb pricks nonsensical news items through various false flagging media operatives, let nature take its course and giggle at the results. We all remember the 56 Mao era PLA generals killed at Galwan. It's too easy with these desperate Indians.

Indians like @Hephaestus just keep making idiots of themselves.

I'm going to add something else here that I noticed, and I advise all Pakistanis to take note.

The original supposed excerpt of Mr Hilaly (or whoever it may have been) states:

"...an act of war in which at least 300 were REPORTED dead".

Note the precise wording here. Mr Hilaly apparently claimed that reports of 300 dead were made. He didn't state "....300 were killed" or "....300 died". He is reporting someone else's reported claim. We know full well that reports of 300 dead were made by the Indian official spokespersons. We don't deny that at all. Is Indian media so illiterate these days and so desperate for a story that they will take what someone said (or at least we assume someone actually said this) and literally reverse the meaning of what was said by ignoring one of the words in the statement? This country was occupied by Britain for centuries, yet they cannot understand plain English?

I actually agree completely with the statement made as stated in the original media item above.

It was certainly reported that 300 were killed. India reported this, and the rest of the world proved it to be totally false quite easily.

Hold on Guys, this timesnow news mentions Zafar Hilaly making the comment. the son of Agha Hilaly.

So we all should check did he said anything like that on Pakistani tv recently!!!

I have been saying that for a very long period of time that 27th Feb 2019 is going to come back and haunt PAF and PA because of their dithering.
They should have hit all the 6 targets locked and kill Bipin on the spot.
They should have also shot down all the 9 jets they claimed were locked.

Showing proportionality to India is like presenting your throat to them to cut it. snakes needs to be killed on the spot.

Here is the video of Zafar Hilaly on Pakistani talk show.

Hold on Guys, this timesnow news mentions Zafar Hilaly making the comment. the son of Agha Hilaly.

So we all should check did he said anything like that on Pakistani tv recently!!!

I have been saying that for a very long period of time that 27th Feb 2019 is going to come back and haunt PAF and PA because of their dithering.
They should have hit all the 6 targets locked and kill Bipin on the spot.
They should have also shot down all the 9 jets they claimed were locked.

Showing proportionality to India is like presenting your throat to them to cut it. snakes needs to be killed on the spot.

Whoever said it is irrelevant.

According to the wording above,
"...an act of war in which at least 300 were REPORTED dead", Pakistan agrees with this completely. We fully acknowledge that such *reports* were made (and continue to be made) by India (and nobody else). These reports were swiftly disproved.

There is nothing strange about these statements as per the wording used.

Indians simply cannot understand plain English.

Whoever said it is irrelevant.

According to the wording above,
"...an act of war in which at least 300 were REPORTED dead", Pakistan agrees with this completely. We fully acknowledge that such *reports* were made (and continue to be made) by India (and nobody else). These reports were swiftly disproved.

There is nothing strange about these statements as per the wording used.

Indians simply cannot understand plain English.

He said "jis me kam se kam 300 logon ko unho ne mara".

That's an excellent opportunity for Pakistan to blacklist Indian Media from the global stage exposing how naked liyers they are. There should be a proper campaign which runs both edited video and original one side by side - and then listing how madly Indian newspapers followed the course.

Indian media today is claiming that a Pakistani diplomat have accepted 300 dead in balakot strikes.

That former diplomat is named as "agha hilaly".
View attachment 705218
View attachment 705219View attachment 705220

Now what is the interesting fact here:
View attachment 705221
View attachment 705222
He died in 2001. 18 years before balakot.

Conclusion:
Hence prove that I have wasted time in verifying the facts when Indian media is involve in the story.

Bitter truth out in open by horses mouth .

Back
Top Bottom