What's new

Indian Media busy creating War Hysteria against Pakistan

I wish I was a kid; just fed-up with the antics of the so called mature ones. :hitwall:
And I admit that Pakistani military is really strong enough to ruin the economy of their own country; full credit to them.
And if some channels are funny, that doesn't mean that our entire media; one of the largest in the world, is funny.
Your country also has its fare share of funny channels. And you found none other than Mr. Syed Zaid Hamid to prove your point!!! :D

And don't lose your slip over this. :D My god you woke up at 4:50 AM to reply me!!!! :D Itna tension mat lo yaara, so what if PA didn't win anything; life doesn't end there!! :D

On a serious note; it's not that we don't want peace, but vested interests are at work to sabotage any such development.

Mujhay kiya tension tumhay jawab dene ki 2 din baad reply kiya k chalo baccha tau khush ho jaye ... Jawab aagaya hai :)

Anyhow ... Our media is not funny but some of them are traitors ... Second thing beta your army is burden on the nation ... 13,00,000 kh******** ... Pakistani brave soldiers has completed their mission on Indian land :lol: Bohat afsos hua 5 ****** jawano k jahanum wasil honay par :P

We don't care whatever you think abou Zaid Hamid ... But Indians ki neendein tau urha hi deta hai ... Wo kuch bhi na karey magar Indians k khwabon mai zarur aata hai :chilli:

Mujhay kiya tension tumhay jawab dene ki 2 din baad reply kiya k chalo baccha tau khush ho jaye ... Jawab aagaya hai :)

Anyhow ... Our media is not funny but some of them are traitors ... Second thing beta your army is burden on the nation ... 13,00,000 kh******** ... Pakistani brave soldiers has completed their mission on Indian land :lol: Bohat afsos hua 5 ****** jawano k jahanum wasil honay par :P

We don't care whatever you think abou Zaid Hamid ... But Indians ki neendein tau urha hi deta hai ... Wo kuch bhi na karey magar Indians k khwabon mai zarur aata hai :chilli:

From "War is bad" to "IA jawano ko jahannam wasil hona".....you change very fast. However, it is distasteful to celebrate death. Soon IA will retaliate, and you won't find me celebrating.

Compare our population and size of army with yours; you will know whose military became a burden for your country. Besides, our military never interfere in our Government functions; their job is related to defense only. And, Zaid Hamid; never knew about him before coming to pdf, but he is funny.

Let's not continue with this dead thread, we will come across each other in some other thread. :wave:

some stuff from INDIA TV

images

" Raj Thackray's dog name is in English"

2ynikb4.jpg

" Do Aliens drink cow's milk?"

india-tv-on-dhoni-hair-style-real-funny.jpg

"Dhoni's 12 inch will get India victory."

hqdefault.jpg

" Mumbai pigeons traumatized by 26/11"

Back
Top Bottom