What's new

Indian media blames Pakistan for patna blast in Bihar.

Then Ok I was too wondering if anybody except Nitish Kumar who was dumbstruck by this attack in his backyard,instead of accepting his failure, would come to this conclusion.

Its the media which will spread all angles on there dreams and fancy, i believe these blasts happened because of laxity of state govt. i do not support Modi but will never support an attack on him by terrorists too. he should be provided more security till elections whether he wins or loose

@audi

What makes you think that we actually give a fauq to what India has to say?

They blame us for migrations, dead birds and wild camels too. Its good that they show their stupidity and bigotry towards Pakistan using their own resources.

Also, don't forget their army "Mistook Planets For Chinese Drones"!!!!LOL!!!!
I'm sure there's more!!!!

Typical mindset of us.....Rather than fixing our own home...we tend to blame to the weather than due to bad weather my home is broken...This is a sad story...but this is what it is.....Rather than blaming the Government of the state who is responsible for providing the security to the citizens...we have always an easy execuse to blame every thing to ISI or Pakistan...Sometimes I feel we made ISI more powerful that what ISI really deserves to itself....

Back
Top Bottom