What's new

Indian Mard-e-Mujahid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammad pehalwan ka naam sun ke iski salwar geeli ho jati hai...lols

Political game to get votes and there by decrease the YSR party muslim vote bank. Nothing new here, state Govt. supported him by not arresting when he was travelling and made those speeches.

In Nizam and parts of Maharastra even though lot of muslim majority regions are there, they won't vote for MIM, with this move he is trying to gain votes of Muslims, based on Islam sentiments.

Nothing but a drama. This guy is a tough guy though who survived an assassination attempt in which fellow Muslim opponents tried to kill him by gun shots and knives.

This is politics not battles, here brain is more useful than emotions.

You are asking too much here.....

Every good politician must have this quality otherwise he cannot succeed, Owaisi's speeches are intentional and those speeches are for votes the game will end after getting votes.

jab sher aata hai toh aise aata hai ......owaisi jaise kutte bhag jate hai ..........narender modi naam hi kafi hai inke liye....buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh ......
Modi.jpg

Akbaruddin Owaisi is Real Mujahid
If he's a 'real Mujahid' please take him to Pakistan. He'll do well in the company of Hafiz Saeed and Co. Birds of a feather, flock together. And so they can be 'brothers in arms'. Hafiz jee can then have a matching loudmouth to give him close support!! :cheesy:

Owaisi speaking nastaleeq urdu in assembly, Which assembly is this btw where all people can understand his nastaleeq urdu?

In hyderabad, do hindus also speak pure urdu? I heard from someone

If he's a 'real Mujahid' please take him to Pakistan. He'll do well in the company of Hafiz Saeed and Co. Birds of a feather, flock together. And so they can be 'brothers in arms'. Hafiz jee can then have a matching loudmouth to give him close support!! :cheesy:

Mujahid is needed among kuffar not among Muslims :meeting:

I am unable to the watch his video at the moment, but what I can understand from what i have seen earlier, he is from a political family? Who got into a dispute with another Muslim over property, and the other guy attempted to kill him by stabbing him in the stomach?

His rethoric is , Muslims in India are oppressed by Hindus, they are denied opportunities, like education, land allocation, housing, etc.

He also doesn't seem to hold back into expressing how the religions of polytheist can come out as quite ridiculous.
Regardless, who or what he is. I am glad people in India are choosing to become Muslims and are leaving their polytheist traditions. It is a nice spread of awareness among Indians, that the only real religion acceptable to God is Islam, rest are just polytheistic traditions, that have destroyed people in this world and the hereafter.
I would like to see Muslim India as our neighbour someday.

I am glad people in India are choosing to become Muslims and are leaving their polytheist traditions.

It looks like you are getting wrong information .

that the only real religion acceptable to God is Islam,

Don't think so.

rest are just polytheistic traditions, that have destroyed people in this world and the hereafter.

Your opinion but cr@p .

Unfortunately , you are not going to see it untill judgement day .

I am unable to the watch his video at the moment, but what I can understand from what i have seen earlier, he is from a political family? Who got into a dispute with another Muslim over property, and the other guy attempted to kill him by stabbing him in the stomach?

His rethoric is , Muslims in India are oppressed by Hindus, they are denied opportunities, like education, land allocation, housing, etc.

He also doesn't seem to hold back into expressing how the religions of polytheist can come out as quite ridiculous.
Regardless, who or what he is. I am glad people in India are choosing to become Muslims and are leaving their polytheist traditions. It is a nice spread of awareness among Indians, that the only real religion acceptable to God is Islam, rest are just polytheistic traditions, that have destroyed people in this world and the hereafter.

Get well soon mate.
Bhagwan aapko sadbhudhi de.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom