What's new

Indian man suffers racist attack in Britain

Yea, I mentioned that in this case it's understandable. However in more normal cases, there no needs to give any sympathies. I stated the reason why - Indians tend to mock Pakistanis over how the Indians think Pakistanis are treated racially in western countries.

In the West, Indians and Pakistanis tend to flock together and are generally very friendly, and the Westerner cannot distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis. By face it is anyway not possible to distinguish the two, but even when a Westerner is told that one is Pakistani or Indian, for many of these low class thugs, every brown person is a "****".

I think you have begun to spend too much time on the internet, and maybe a lot of that time on BR, due to which you are beginning to generalize Indians and Indian attitude. Stay off BR for some weeks, or even better, register there with a non-free account and rebut/respond to them, you will feel much better.

What Ethnicity were his attackers and why were they bashing a woman=\ thats sick kudos to the man.

Wow, I never faced any thing like this in NYC.

Are they that racist in the UK to S. Asians?

Well my incident occurred in Glasgow and the incident in question is from Edinburgh.

Scotland in general has people with racist tendencies, mainly because of social factors and having a low amount of ethnic minorities. It is not so common in metropolitan areas like London and other parts of England but the higher you go up UK, racist incidents to have a tendency to increase.

Guys, remember that when Pakistanis are victims of racism, Indians tend to make fun of Pakistanis, with typical inferiority complex replies such as "Look how Pakistanis are treated..." or "Look how they humiliate you..." or the typical reply about how Pakistanis are suspected of being terrorist. What they're trying to do is make fun of racist behaviour against Pakistanis when it happens. This happens A LOT, even from seemingly liberal indians.

What I am trying to say is, don't be too nice to Indians. In this case, it's fair enough, but other than that in most, either don't say anything or do what they do to us.
I agree.I remember some bigoted indian sikhs who when made fun of because of their beards etc said we're not Muslims or Arabs instead of saying that targeting a particular group is wrong.

We can't paint all Indians as one, alot are so good and helpful to Desi community in west but you are right few do mock Pakistanis but as I said they are few.

Few? I have seen it happen very often. Of course that's just my experience, but remember the news about Pakistanis posing as Indians after the Times Square attempted attack? Indians were all over that one.

Yea, I mentioned that in this case it's understandable. However in more normal cases, there no needs to give any sympathies. I stated the reason why - Indians tend to mock Pakistanis over how the Indians think Pakistanis are treated racially in western countries.

I do not understand why they would do this. Maybe they don't own a mirror?:disagree:

Few? I have seen it happen very often. Of course that's just my experience, but remember the news about Pakistanis posing as Indians after the Times Square attempted attack? Indians were all over that one.

If this is happening to you in real life, you need to start going to the gym and focus on getting big. NEVER let a barathi do this to you. :sniper:

Not happening in real life man. Obviously they can't say it to face in real life. However it's very common on the internet, particularly on this forum. And no, I don't visit BR. If it's that bad on this forum, I can't imagine how it will be there.

Back
Top Bottom