What's new

Indian LIES Exposed! Indian/ Tamil Tiger attacks AGAINST Pakistan!

If Pakistan really wants to prove that it was Indian doing, then it should keep Zaid Hamid from it.

He has made baseless statements for a lifetime and nobody will trust him.

:agree::agree:

Why doesn't this show have a prime time spot on comedy central?

You guys are wrong. Zaid Hamid does have the proof, and if you watched this video with an open mind, and without the bias that exists within your head you would see the truth for what it is!

ISLAMABAD, March 5: Investigators are zeroing in on the footprints of the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), according to preliminary investigations by the Joint Investigation Team probing Tuesday’s attack on Sri Lankan cricketers at Lahore’s Liberty Chowk.

Sketchy details of the initial probe suggest that a group of headstrong Lashkar activists, who went underground and remained in hiding in Rawalpindi after the crackdown on Lashkar and Jamaatud Dawa in December, had acted on their own and carried out the attack.

Although officials would not confirm the involvement of Lashkar, they categorically ruled out the possibility of involvement of the Indian spy agency RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) or the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) as no evidence has been found so far pointing in their direction.

At least eight people, six policemen among them, were killed after 12 gunmen attacked the bus carrying Sri Lankan cricketers to Qadhafi Stadium. The attack has killed hopes of any international sports events in Pakistan for months, if not years, and seriously damaged Pakistan’s reputation to host any international sporting event, including the 2011 Cricket World Cup.

The prime minister’s adviser on interior, Rehman Malik, refused to comment on the investigations when asked. “At this moment I can only say that investigations into the Lahore attack are going in the right direction. We have also involved the National Database Registration Authority (Nadra) to determine the identity of the attackers,” he

Another blow on the face for Zaid Hamid. He is again successful in making a fool out of himself.

@ Xtremeownage

You guys are wrong. Zaid Hamid does have the proof, and if you watched this video with an open mind, and without the bias that exists within your head you would see the truth for what it is!

Unlike your media, which is made up of largely clowns and jokers... Zaid Hamid speaks the truth!

You should be more cautious while choosing whom to believe. Believe in wrong person and you wont need enemy.

Another blow on the face for Zaid Hamid. He is again successful in making a fool out of himself.

@ Xtremeownage

You should be more cautious while choosing whom to believe. Believe in wrong person and you wont need enemy.

LOL! Nice propaganda!

RAW was behind this, and it makes sense that they would try and cover it up!

Zaid Hamid has spoken the truth and has exposed the Indians behind this! All we need are some better politicians, who care about the country, and not about their fat bellies!

Insha Allah, we will get more people like Zaid Hamid to spread the truth!

LOL! Nice propaganda!

RAW was behind this, and it makes sense that they would try and cover it up!

The news I quoted is from the front page of Dawn, todays issue.

Now don't tell me Dawn editors are RAW officials. :rofl:

The news I quoted is from the front page of Dawn, todays issue.

Now don't tell me Dawn editors are RAW officials. :rofl:

Dawn simply reports... If they receive lies from lying officials, they would report that as well.

:hitwall:

I guess u r not going to tell us how U KNOW WHO"S LYING AND WHY ZAID HAMID IS TELLING THE TRUTH (EVEN AFTER HE SAID AJMAL KASAB IS AMAR SINGH).

Tour truthiness is beyond me

:wave:

Take it easy... At the rate your going it seems like you're gonna pop a circuit!

What Zaid Hamid said was correct!

Last edited:
Dude!! leave it.
This thread does not deserve so many replies.

Back
Top Bottom