What's new

Indian leopard strays into Pakistan, killed by villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are scary is what they are.Damn like the Islamophobia over there and the hatred in general regarding Islam.I have been following it for some time and you could see how they were rejoicing when an african country(forgot the name) banned islam.(not a target at all Indians)

Really??? Well, just ignore it then!!

but their numbers are decreasing fast

Maybe...more than elephants, rhinos and tigers are under threat.

RAW seems to be taking this whole animal thing to a new level. Just last year there was a news in Bangladeshi section about Indian elephants crossing into Bangladesh, and now this.:D

They are scary is what they are.Damn like the Islamophobia over there and the hatred in general regarding Islam.I have been following it for some time and you could see how they were rejoicing when an african country(forgot the name) banned islam.(not a target at all Indians)

Given Islam's history in India that is very reasonable. Also a result of suppression of information and social engineering attempted by the govt and the historians. So people had to be politically correct all these years and now that people via internet have access to real info and truths are coming out, it is like going over it all again. So there is anger both at what happened and what the govt tried to do.

That is exactly the opposite of what happened in Pakistan. The govt and historian demonized Hindus and Indians, and now facts are coming out that they were misled all along. So while your anger and hate is melting away (I mean only those Pakistanis who actually bother to dig for info), there is anger building up on the other side of the border.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/leopard-.../leopard-in-city-beaten-to-death/31516-3.html
That is why all big cats are extinct in Pakistan except snow leopard which lives in safety of snow capped mountains .

Oh yes, let's take lessons from some of your citizens.

Leopard shot dead after injuring 13 - Times Of India

Leopard in city, beaten to death

Anyhow the population of big cats has been low in Pakistan and our only real big cat is the snow leopard in the Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir. We are also meant to have the Asiatic cheetah in the Baluchistan province, but it has not been seen in many years.

The only two places on the planet the snow leopard has been filmed is Pakistan and later on Afghanistan.

Beautiful documentary shot in Pakistan's Northern Areas where there is an intense conservation effort underway. The documentary is called Pakistan the snow leopard, beyond the myth.

By the way it is also the animal in my avatar. It should be our national animal. May Allah protect it.

Can you try to stay on topic rather than dragging religion in between.:what:
How come it was Indian cat? was she carrying Indian ID?
Next, RAW will claim it was hindo cat!!!!!!

Reactions: waz
What pointless sensationalism on its being Indian. Its native to the region and does not hold an I.D card. villagers are scared of these guys because they take goats and small kids( not to villagers, you encroached upon the territory of this guy and not the other way).
So they kill them. Wildlife guys in Pakistan do try and talk some sense into villagers but then they are villagers with zero education and similar levels of I.Q. .. so regardless of Indian or Pakistani.. the leopard goes.

The snow leopard too is on the list of these poor and dumb people.. there was also an asiatic lion that is extinct in Pakistan and very few remain in India that are also attacked by Pakistani villagers as the wildlife people have much less clout than those in India.

Thread closed as it serves no value other than a flamebait of which the OP was probably aware of and was his intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom