What's new

Indian journalist asked to leave Foreign Secretary's news conference in New York

Well, it's called "Isolating India".

Isolating from whom? Pakistan! Pakistan saying that it would isolate itself from Indians is like Ebola saying that it would isolate itself from humans.

Don't worry these journalists won't leave Pakistan alone, no matter how many times and how rudely they are kicked out.

Just like you lot will not leave us alone here on PDF.

Not my problem that you fail in RC.

Not my problem that you fail in RC.

So no matter how rudely you are asked, you are not going to leave Pakistani alone, right?

Ok no problem, we'll keep kicking you out and ignoring you. You can keep whining....

For all INDIANS:

Most of you have no idea what happened. As always, you're living in your la-la-land.

We kicked an indian journalist out of the Press Conference being conducted by our Foreign Secretary in the Roosevelt Hotel in New York.

We "can" even kick any indian journalist out of any Press Conference being conducted in the Roosevelt Hotel.

Heck, we "can" kick any indian out of the Roosevelt Hotel, if we want to.

WHY?

We bloody own the Roosevelt Hotel NYC.

- - - - - - - - - -

Google: who owns roosevelt hotel

What war ;it has not yet begun
I thought you always win. So congratulation for your all wins. Have you ever fought superpowers. Pak fucked two really hard and one big monkey.

What war ;it has not yet begun
You want war! YOu will start and we will finish as always. India ruled for 1000 yrs with Iron fist.

They want to go alone against Pakistan with islamophobia- India.

I thought you always win. So congratulation for your all wins. Have you ever fought superpowers. Pak fucked two really hard and one big monkey.

You want war! YOu will start and we will finish as always. India ruled for 1000 yrs with Iron fist.

They want to go alone against Pakistan with islamophobia- India.

You need to calm down ; you will burst a Vein :-)

For all INDIANS:

Most of you have no idea what happened. As always, you're living in your la-la-land.

We kicked an indian journalist out of the Press Conference being conducted by our Foreign Secretary in the Roosevelt Hotel in New York.

We "can" even kick any indian journalist out of any Press Conference being conducted in the Roosevelt Hotel.

Heck, we "can" kick any indian out of the Roosevelt Hotel, if we want to.

WHY?

We bloody own the Roosevelt Hotel NYC.

- - - - - - - - - -

Google: who owns roosevelt hotel
Invite Modi for speech.

I want to see India fighting Pakistan....... whoa whao ! So much talk and nothing happens for India. You fought 5 wars with them and yet they end up fucking you every time. Seems like you are the only nation who has beaten one particular nation so many times but gained nothing at all.

Wikipedia something must be wrong. We know Indians- there is one word*- ever heard about Banglafuck! We impale bamboos right at BSF monkeys.

We need more cricket to solve the matter i guess. Or hockey will do. I don't like wrestling.

I need surgical operation wuwuwuwuwwuu!

Come on Indians! You can do better than this. Stop fighting for no reasons. You will lose to Int. court if they want separation. I believe US must start petition for Kashmir separation.

You missed the important point- their leaders stay at the waldorf. We have nothing to fear as long as their leaders behave like Arabian sheiks.
Please read the article carefully, the hotel is Roosevelt Hotel not Waldorf, and Roosevelt Hotel hotel is owned by PIA which happens to be called Pakistan International Airline.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom