What's new

Indian jail victim Akram’s autopsy report released

sohailbutt

Reaction score
The postmortem report of a Pakistani citizen Muhammad Akram, who had died in the Indian city Amritsar jail, has been released.

Doctors said that the heart, kidneys, lungs, liver and intestines were taken out from the body of Muhammad Akram, which has made it difficult for finding out the cause of the death. Some wound marks were found on the arms of Muhammad Akram. However, some sample of his body has been sent to the chemical examiner for finding out the real reason of death. It may be recalled that prior to Akram, Khalid Mahmood’s, who had died of Indian jail tortures, vital parts of the body were also taken out during the postmortem in India.

Indian jail victim Akram’s autopsy report released - GEO.tv

Just pathetic:undecided:

i say that hang all Indian prisoners, includin the one whose family came from India to visit him in Lahore, NO PARDONS TO INDIAN PRISONERS!!!

So we release a confirmed Indian spy back to India, and they savagely torture and kill one of our cricket fans and send back the body with all the organs missing.

just wow... Long live the 'friendship'.

The postmortem report of a Pakistani citizen Muhammad Akram, who had died in the Indian city Amritsar jail, has been released.

Doctors said that the heart, kidneys, lungs, liver and intestines were taken out from the body of Muhammad Akram, which has made it difficult for finding out the cause of the death. Some wound marks were found on the arms of Muhammad Akram. However, some sample of his body has been sent to the chemical examiner for finding out the real reason of death. It may be recalled that prior to Akram, Khalid Mahmood’s, who had died of Indian jail tortures, vital parts of the body were also taken out during the postmortem in India.

i say that hang all Indian prisoners, includin the one whose family came from India to visit him in Lahore, NO PARDONS TO INDIAN PRISONERS!!!

Agree with you completely

Besides other sectors, over foreign policy is very weak, We need to proceed serious & confident move with on-record and off-the-record agressive bold diplomatic talks to prevent Pakistani innocents from the undue torture to death.

Dear Sohail,

Just because Indians did something wrong does not mean you have to follow them down into the same cess pit. Get a life and don't let your pathetic hatered cloud your better judgement.

Regards

Ps : I thought you said Geo TV was crap when it crticises Gen M so why believe them now ?

what sucks is that we can't kill indian prisoners in return, or pakistanis will face certain death in india. just goes to show you, how cheap life is in india.

Dear Sohail,

Just because Indians did something wrong does not mean you have to follow them down into the same cess pit. Get a life and don't let your pathetic hatered cloud your better judgement.

Regards

Ps : I thought you said Geo TV was crap when it crticises Gen M so why believe them now ?

Fully agree with you. An unjust act should not result in another unjust act in any civilized society. We must adhere to the law irrespective of what someone else does.
Araz

Get a life and don't let your pathetic hatered cloud your better judgement.

may be my friend i agree with u to an extent but after they took out his organs out n did even return them to be burried along with the body in Pakistan, really that is what angered me, i know many Pakistani's have been beaten to death over the past many years by Indian officials, but my friend takin out organs n then not handin them over, IS THIS HUMANITY???:sick:

this shows they have somethin to hide, even in the case of British tourist who was raped n murdered in cold blood, they took out her organs as well n returned the body to Britain without her organs, this shows that Indian surely want to hide, from the world as to wut they actually do with people who have mistakenly crossed into Indian territory n also tourists!!!

n as far as i remember i dont think that i said anywhere on the forum that Geo is crap, may be u r mistaken:what:

may be my friend i agree with u to an extent but after they took out his organs out n did even return them to be burried along with the body in Pakistan, really that is what angered me, i know many Pakistani's have been beaten to death over the past many years by Indian officials, but my friend takin out organs n then not handin them over, IS THIS HUMANITY???:sick:

this shows they have somethin to hide, even in the case of British tourist who was raped n murdered in cold blood, they took out her organs as well n returned the body to Britain without her organs, this shows that Indian surely want to hide, from the world as to wut they actually do with people who have mistakenly crossed into Indian territory n also tourists!!!

n as far as i remember i dont think that i said anywhere on the forum that Geo is crap, may be u r mistaken:what:

Dear Friend,

Firstly lets be frank you have to be unlucky to be an Pakistani in an Indian prison and same will be true for Indians in Pakistani jail. All Asian jails are corrupt and for people like the above life is not going to be a bed of roses. I am sure both India and Pakistan have scant regards for their own citizens human rights they will least bother about other citizens.

As regards the organs if you note the organs are kept as evidence because most Govt. hospitals where autopsies are done have poor facilities unlike the West where we keep only the tissues samples instead of the entire organ.

GOI India handled the British girls case badly thinking the local police could handle it now the case has been handed over to the Indian Scotland Yard and the mother of the girl is happy.

Lastly I have not seen any official complaint from Pakistan so we should be carefull about what we say. Mr S Singh was a terrorist a few days back and everybody here wanted to hang him, today he considered innocent by the same people.

Regards

Dear Friend,

Firstly lets be frank you have to be unlucky to be an Pakistani in an Indian prison and same will be true for Indians in Pakistani jail. All Asian jails are corrupt and for people like the above life is not going to be a bed of roses. I am sure both India and Pakistan have scant regards for their own citizens human rights they will least bother about other citizens.

As regards the organs if you note the organs are kept as evidence because most Govt. hospitals where autopsies are done have poor facilities unlike the West where we keep only the tissues samples instead of the entire organ.

GOI India handled the British girls case badly thinking the local police could handle it now the case has been handed over to the Indian Scotland Yard and the mother of the girl is happy.

Lastly I have not seen any official complaint from Pakistan so we should be carefull about what we say. Mr S Singh was a terrorist a few days back and everybody here wanted to hang him, today he considered innocent by the same people.

Regards

No doubt, a very nice reply to my post, i get ur point my friend, yeah i think we shuld take matters in a cool way no matter wut as u said, because anger only creates hate in hearts, which inturn leads to retaliation in one form or another.:pakistan:

No doubt, a very nice reply to my post, i get ur point my friend, yeah i think we shuld take matters in a cool way no matter wut as u said, because anger only creates hate in hearts, which inturn leads to retaliation in one form or another.:pakistan:

Ofcourse!!!
Besides, if a dog barks on you while you are walking you dont stop and move back to bark at it. its insane.

although releasing their prisoners without proper knowledge is also insane.

In the end its all about the participation of Foriegn Office in this matter. they should definitly do some talking on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom