What's new

Indian is worried about PAk-Afghan Intellegence Sharing

He was a Pakistani ambassador to US isn't it??
And to me he makes sense.

India is indeed your imaginary enemy, an enemy who has never been offensive.

1) You didn't add the word "disgraced,"? Playing naive are we?

2) India is a real threat and a very real enemy, I have seen it first hand, and have scars to prove it. You on the other hand can continue with your rhetoric, and see IF anyone on this forum really cares as to what you say!

First I would like to thank Mi6 and our friends in the Scandinavian secret services - for pushing the Afghans in to the right direction, Mi6 - used a lot of persuasion and arm twisting to make the A-Stanis realize that this was the right thing to do, and would ultimately benefit Afghan in the long term.

They are under our influence now, and it will benefit everyone.

india has lost. Fin.

Because he spoke the truth ?

Was an imaginary threat created by your PA, A boogeyman, something PA can bravely protect the innocent Pakistanis from to stay relevent. But of course once you harass a country, send terrorists , attack them enough times they do end up as a real threat.

What truth? Crap that only hindunazis and zions buy?

My "PA" has given you so many bloody noses and sleepless nights, best NOT to provoke it!

Forget boogeymen, read post#8 on this thread and see evidence of hindunazis loosing it!

Your clout, plus millions or billions of US$ in Afghanistan already lost, hence the useless rants.
Keep it up, we are loving it :pop:

Last edited:
Thanks for endorsing Arundhati's views that India is a threat to regional and world peace under hindu extremists.

And also about why Kashmir is not part of India.
Lol
Nor do I endorse anyone's views neither are Arundhati's words to be taken as god's words.
She gets it right on some issues and on other issues she's not even close to reality.
Had India been a regional threat then by now we would have waged more wars. Our last war was Kargil which happened almost 2 decades ago, and in which we had taken a defensive stance....like always.
But can you say the same about your country??
Instead of pointing fingers at me and my country why don't you spend some time introspecting??
If you really believe your country has been sending doves of peace to us then why don't you accept the LOC as IB???
Why the reticence??
1) You didn't add the word "disgraced,"? Playing naive are we?

2) India is a real threat and a very real enemy, I have seen it first hand, and have scars to prove it. You on the other hand can continue with your rhetoric, and see IF anyone on this forum really cares as to what you say!
What scars and what proof???
Don't beat around the bush!!

Katiiii to you too :P

He was a Pakistani ambassador to US isn't it??
And to me he makes sense.

India is indeed your imaginary enemy, an enemy who has never been offensive

Madhuri Gupta was also a diplomat, do you find her action sensible? HH was an envoy to USA this does not mean whatever he says is Gospel.

I find zilch of sense and credibility in a guy who's prime accused in memogate scandal and currently is absconding. Question is how much valid are the words of a guy who had been physically involved in anti army agenda and is a direct party in memogate scandal that revolves around army?

BTW you don't fight wars that too 4 with an imaginary enemy.

Why would you call him a traitor??

As a ex Ambassador he should be more prudent with what he say's and in particular in USA. What he is doing is riding the anti Pak sentiment in US and in doing so compromising Pakistan even if what he says is the truth which I would argue is not. That is plain wrong.

@Star Wars Yes, Ayub Khan was golden period in our history ...

Madhuri Gupta was a Pakistani spy.
And I've not supported any of HH's actions I merely quoted a sentence which I thought made a lot is sense.

An analogy made to make a point that you completely evaded.

And the world knows that India has never been offensive, we were defending our boundaries in all the four wars.
Paksitan's obstinate stance on Kashmir issue and LOC proves my point.

Aye! In 1971 Pakistan army sent IA a special invitation to join the party, right? And Allies launched a full scale attack through IB in 1965.

Don't stress unnecessarily on being offensive or defensive, you are not making any point.

He hit the bulls eye when he said "India is an imaginary enemy".

All enemies are imaginery until they smack you in the face ...
After a few seconds of recovering from the buzzing sound you you realize the enemy is now "unimaginery"
Last centuries greatest military rivalry between NATO and Warsaw Pact remained imaginery for 55 years right to the last day not a bullet had been fired in anger ...

She says: Bharat ke pet mein maror kam nahi huey!! :rofl::omghaha:

I love the language she used!! She really seems pissed off at India!! :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom