What's new

Indian infestation has greatly reduced

^^^^ Sleeper account dekh loo, 2009 acc with 140 posts.

In bc ne 1000 k kareeb acc's banaiye hotay hain, 1 ban karo tou dosray pe shift ho jatay hain. Aur ban bhi ye foraan nahi hotay. 50 negative ratings aur continuously reporting k baad ja k mods ko kuch hosh atta hai...
Sleeper Account ,
LOL !
I am here to read and understand. You can read my 140 posts and understand my sleeper cell activities. again LOL !

I am here to read and understand.

My bad, didn't knew one can't read/understand without an account.

You can read my 140 posts and understand my sleeper cell activities. again LOL !

Save your explanations, I don't have the time to waste it on arguments with a gangu. The reason I didn't quote you in the first place was because I don't want to waste my time in a 3-4 page chain of arguments/counter-bs-arguments. You fkin lot get paid for doing this shiat, I don't.... so keep on doing what you do and keep me out of that. GL

Nice Explanation in three sentences.
Have a nice day !

Don't worry they will be back, don't think mods have any contribution in this(they are way too lenient)
You know, many of you could help the moderators out by not engaging with them when they troll/flame etc.

Losing our temper is a Pakistani trait apparently, but it doesn't help when you're arguing online - it just makes it look like we don't have a proper response to the arguments they make. It would make it a lot easier for us if, instead of having to read and delete a hundred posts by Indians AND Pakistanis, everyone ignored the troll and just reported him/her.

My bad, didn't knew one can't read/understand without an account.

Save your explanations, I don't have the time to waste it on arguments with a gangu. The reason I didn't quote you in the first place was because I don't want to waste my time in a 3-4 page chain of arguments/counter-bs-arguments. You fkin lot get paid for doing this shiat, I don't.... so keep on doing what you do and keep me out of that. GL
See!
This!
Could have just ignored him. He (the Indian poster) didn't even say anything out of line.

Its because lately all the news about India are negative and they have no face to argue about anything, most been missing after Feb 27. Also, 2020 bhi shru ho gya hay aur super power ne boohoo

internet is banned or highly censored in India with civil war looming.

RSS Trolls however still enjoy internet freely in India.

Meanwhile street to street battles between RSS Nazis and Endians wage on.
Yup just right now major riots are happenig dont know how only my internet connection is working ... I must be special
civil war is inevitable in India. we may see an attempt at as peaceful balkanisation but there is just too much polarisation.

its a ticking bomb if you ask my professional opinion.
Why you guys always hope for a civil war ? Don't you guys have confidence in your army or what ?
In my opinion this site has lost its relevance now ... Twitter is the new fad for us now ... There we can simply outnumber you guys

The number of Indian active members has decreased sharply since february 2019 events and the revocation of the Kashmir status. While a good part of Indian posters were no more than trolls,many valuable members have,sadly,left the forum or are not so much active anymore. It's good for a forum to have different point of views and thinkings,so.

Forum is dead without good Indian posters. After all India is neighboring country. We are not at war in this forum. This is place for the exchange of thoughts and discuss present past geo political issues. Aren't we too sensitive ???

Forum is dead without good Indian posters. After all India is neighboring country. We are not at war in this forum. This is place for the exchange of thoughts and discuss present past geo political issues. Aren't we too sensitive ???

I observed the opposite. The forum is healthier and more vibrant without those posters.

After February, we had many great threads about Pakistani identity, the future, and genuine actions we can take to help our country.

All Pakistanis came together for their country, and without distractions from Indian trolls, it was much more fruitful.

Even verbose, pseudo-intellectual Indian posters who act neutral come out violently aggressive in certain circumstances against Pakistanis and other Muslims.

For arguing various viewpoints, we have many Pakistani members who fit the spectrum from very liberal to very conservative, secular to islamic, pessimistic to optimistic.

We have enough diversity among our members among Pakistanis themselves.

Back
Top Bottom