What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure you must have :)

i was stating my experience NOT doubting your skin :P

so don't be offended so much

my logic applies to all .

the only difference is that most of the mosques even historic ones are active places of worship whereas Historic temples have become more like monuments

A temple, however old, remains a place of worship as long as the presiding deity is present and puja takes place. Age of temple does not matter. In south India we have temples as old as 2000 years. Unfortunately, all old temples in North India were destroyed by Muslim rulers.

Also, a temple can never be equated with a mosque or church which are simply places where people collect and offer prayers. A temple belongs to the deity who is resident there. So, obviously a mosque or church having restrictions makes no sense, but a temple is limited to believers only.

Its just a lip service exercise, with some Pakistani kids having fun with some Indian kids. More than a few of my best friends are Indians [yes in real life, if you can believe that] - all of the good talk, people to people contacts are good.u

Indo - Pak animosity is huge industry.

Each time we talk peace we are treading on toes and threatening people livelihood. Imagine the number of mouths our animosity feeds across the world and in our respective countries. USA, China, Russia, Israel, Euro Zone - have weapons , air craft, ships, tanks, Electronics and so much many more factories running thanks to us.

Closer home, politicians and Govt agencies live off this ' fear' of each other.

Its a good things children meet , this should not be restricted to high - end schools. Even Govt schools & children from rural schools must meet without elders to just know each each other.

Someday in the distant future things just might improve..

May be Saffron brigade didn't knew about this, otherwise there were 99.9999% chances of early closer and deportation of these kids.

Actually green brigade was kept at bay or else these little cute kids would have never made to pakistan again.

Its a good things children meet , this should not be restricted to high - end schools. Even Govt schools & children from rural schools must meet without elders to just know each each other.

Even junior colleges and colleges should meet. The after effects and benefits will be reaped faster.

nah i don't fight :)

Why am I getting a feeling you just started one :D

fights!! not exactly, but Some kind of sarcastic comments and then making them fight you :D.

images

This is bs, last time I visited a temple, they checked my passport which had my religion mentioned there.

This is bs, last time I visited a temple, they checked my passport which had my religion mentioned there.

@Roybot, are you the person you claim to be as (a) Indian passports do not mention religion anywhere and (b) the usual request for identification in India is a PAN card or a voter card. Indian citizens do not carry their passports around.

@Roybot, are you the person you claim to be as (a) Indian passports do not mention religion anywhere and (b) the usual request for identification in India is a PAN card or a voter card. Indian citizens do not carry their passports around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom