What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
In south India, only priests may enter the Garbha griha ( Sanctum Sanctorum), while in the North, devotees can go inside and do their own puja. And yes, many temples do not allow non - Hindus inside because an active temple is not a place for tourism.

Ahhh....

Thats why I was allowed into the famous Askardham and Chhatturpur mandir of Delhi .I was wondering what spring was talking about,because her posts seemed to be hyperbole to me.

I love the Picture. Can anybody differentiate between Indian and Pakistani students merely looking at their face? There is absolutely no difference.
i bet chester can identify the veggie hindus

In south India, only priests may enter the Garbha griha ( Sanctum Sanctorum), while in the North, devotees can go inside and do their own puja. And yes, many temples do not allow non - Hindus inside because an active temple is not a place for tourism.

:)i respect the religious restrictions by particular faith since everyone has own rules and we must respect these just like we respect ours.

damn i was left with burned foot there lolzz it was scorching heat and had to run bear footed .

btw in south India Hindu devotees allowed inside only non Hindus were not

Ahhh....

Thats why I was allowed into the famous Askardham and Chhatturpur mandir of Delhi .I was wondering what spring was talking about,because her posts seemed to be hyperbole to me.

you need to read carefully what i said before jumping to conclusion.

:)i respect the religious restrictions by particular faith since everyone has own rules and we must respect these just like we respect ours.

damn i was left with burned foot there lolzz it was scorching heat and had to run bear footed .

btw in south India Hindu devotees allowed inside only non Hindus were not

Only in some temples not all.

In some temples like Puri Jagannath templeOrissa there are restrictions but there are temples non hindus can visit.

How can the priests know one is a Hindu or non Hindu :omghaha:

If you are south Asian you can enter with out telling you are a non Hindu :cheers:, no body can notice the difference :azn:

I know. my point was NOT whether Hindu temples allow non-Hindus or NOT . The main point I wanted to mention was that the Pakistani teacher in that delegation doesn't have any information about Hindu temples hence he assumed that all allow everyone.

Whereas the fact is that you can visit but there are restrictions wrgt to some famous temples also you are not allowed to enter sanctum sanctorum

i guess 80% of Hindu holy place any one can visit ,i don't think any discrimination exist , in south some of main temple even Hindu doesn't allow if they are not wearing proper cloth

here in bali ,i was not allow to enter in to garbhagriha,even i am hindu,in bali all temple i have visited from out side only,

same in bangkok ,in main king palace they will not allow to enter if you are wearing sleeve less .....

may be different place different rituals,

i have visited two time mosque , ones in Bijapure another time in Bangladesh with my Bangladeshi friend,but other place i didn't dare..........

but majority of case people accept it, no discrimination on religion base
best example is salman khan he openly celebrate Ganesha puja and no buddy object

Wish my college also called some Pakistani colleges over. As a purely academic exercise I want to find out if Pakistani girls are any different from Indian girls. Sadbhavna yatra Doppelganger style.

pilgrim and tourism two different things.

In India the temples are one of the important tourist spots and one of the pillar of Indian tourism industry.

How can someone be so astonishingly biased.

Muslims going to their religious place, its pilgrimage, Hindus going to their religious place, its tourism :omghaha:

Only in some temples not all.

In some temples like Puri Jagannath templeOrissa there are restrictions but there are temples non hindus can visit.

How can the priests know one is a Hindu or non Hindu :omghaha:

If you are south Asian you can enter with out telling you are a non Hindu :cheers:, no body can notice the difference :azn:

i know :) Jagannath temple still has some issues.

and yeh priest cant tell neither they do the board put there was the warning sign.

And yeh south Asians can easily mix the girl from Karachi easily deceived everyone around but i could not. :angry:

Wish my college also called some Pakistani colleges over. As a purely academic exercise I want to find out if Pakistani girls are any different from Indian girls. Sadbhavna yatra Doppelganger style.

Mee also thinking same ..... :cheers:

I like to visit historic places in Pakistan :tup:

How can someone be so astonishingly biased.

Muslims going to their religious place, its pilgrimage, Hindus going to their religious place, its tourism :omghaha:

My dear the foreigners . your temples draw massive foreign tourists and you also know its NOT just worship

i know :) Jagannath temple still has some issues.

and yeh priest cant tell neither they do the board put there was the warning sign.

And yeh south Asians can easily mix the girl from Karachi easily deceived everyone around but i could not. :angry:

Dude we also have fair skin girls, some of them look like Peshawaris :D.

may be you should tan some what in sun then, before entering the temple. :whistle:

My dear the foreigners . your temples draw massive foreign tourists and you also know its NOT just worship

Foreign tourist are not even 0.5% of people who visit temples.

A lot of foreigners go to see Jama Masjid in Delhi, does this mean that Jama Masjid is not a Masjid but a tourist place? Or this logic of yours is exclusively meant for Hindu temples?

Dude we also have fair skin girls, some of them look like Peshawaris :D.

may be you should tan some what in sun then, before entering the temple. :whistle:

sure you must have :)

i was stating my experience NOT doubting your skin :P

so don't be offended so much

Foreign tourist are not even 0.5% of people who visit temples.

A lot of foreigners go to see Jama Masjid in Delhi, does this mean that Jama Masjid is not a Masjid but a tourist place? Or this logic of yours is exclusively meant for Hindu temples?

my logic applies to all .

the only difference is that most of the mosques even historic ones are active places of worship whereas Historic temples have become more like monuments

my logic applies to all .

the only difference is that most of the mosques even historic ones are active places of worship whereas Historic temples have become more like monuments

Give some examples of these historic temples which have become monuments and are not seen as places of worship anymore.

The Aksharham Temple in Delhi, the one mentioned in the article, is very much active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom