What's new

Indian Hindu fundamentalist propaganda terror targeted Bangladesh and Bangladeshis

Nepalis, be they are hindus or from other religion, are friends, they never has hatred against Bangladeshi Muslims. But Nepalis do detest india for its actions and impositions.

Nepal don't share border with Bangladesh and don't have to face your pole vaulters, so they don't have time to think about you. But you are pampering about Nepalese Hindus seems funny. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Nepal don't share border with Bangladesh and don't have to face your pole vaulters, so they don't have time to think about you. But you are pampering about Nepalese Hindus seems funny. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

They face Indian pole vaulters everyday.

That is what i meant by Ungrateful pr*cks, we should have let them outbreed you.You were flooding our country in hordes why? STFU we did you a great favor and now f*ck off our country take back your illegal bangladeshis.
Show me one,I will take back.otherwise your ethnic cleansing of bangla speaking Muslims of/from india is your internal matter do not concern us and don't drag us into it.
Ungrateful pricks,living off of us for 47 years,our land our water all taken by you forcefully from us.after all your bullshit you are nothing but liar,cheat and thief.

They face Indian pole vaulters everyday.

tumblr_lqlufnfD7U1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom