What's new

Indian help to Fight COVID 19 in China & the region

Thank you, much appreciated. Hopefully China can return the favor in the future. We won't forget anyone who helped us in difficult times.

I am sure that you people know about Dr Dwarkanath Kotnis of India who rendered yeoman service to China during the 2nd WW for which he is revered to this day. Here is his statue and memorial in China and we have a very old Indian movie in his honour that has cult status amongst the medical fraternity in India.
He is a household name in China, we have several movies and documentaries about him, he is also in the Chinese textbooks which Chinese student has to study.

Chinese movie Dr Dwarkanath Kotnis , produced in early 1980's, starred by a very famous Chinese actor.

DD00024361.jpg

oYYBAFZuOpaAeHnHAAEt_Z765EQ542_b.jpg

se14959967.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure that you people know about Dr Dwarkanath Kotnis of India who rendered yeoman service to China during the 2nd WW for which he is revered to this day. Here is his statue and memorial in China and we have a very old Indian movie in his honour that has cult status amongst the medical fraternity in India.
He was a very honorable man and truly well respected. He married to a Chinese woman who bore him a son named Yinhua (印华), two characters representing the Indian and Chinese nation. China and India were once good friends and I hope someday we put our differences aside and become friends again.

Back
Top Bottom