What's new

Indian has "military option" to deal with China if talks fail-: CDS Rawat

Nobody broadcasts the war plan except Indian general, so India decides to be the first one to wake us up after 40 years? Very well then, the world's biggest manufacture will bring a show of fireworks.:-)

Last edited:
MR. CDS... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...

YOU SHOULD HAVE USED <> MILITARILY OPTION <> BY NOW...

KEEP MUM and please do THE TASK for which this post is created...

I already told coming winter is gonna be romantic for Chinese this year.
I'm quite sure he meant in Netflix Web series.
He sure looks like a fool who shouldn't be allowed to manage even a tea stall, but tell you what, he is still sane enough to know that picking up a fight with China will only expedite the demise of little empire mody seems to have created.

Last edited:
Lol an Indian military attack there would be the best thing to happen to China ... that would give the Chinese a full Casus Belli to launch a full scale attack on India and for Pakistan to open up a second front. Within a matter of weeks, the Siliguri Corridor will be shut off and shortly after that, Delhi will be captured. Then may J&K, AP, Sikkim, and Ladakh be returned to their rightful owners. Also, if the Indian people are lucky, China and Pakistan will split up the remainder into two countries, namely North India and South India. Only then can peace be finally won in South Asia.
Rods with steel nails are ready for indians then like last time:p:

No matter badly indians beaten like dogs they stand up and start bla bla after few days
No need to beat them to dogs when Mother Nature will turn the Indians into ice cubes come next Spring :D

I'm happy PAF chose not to kill him last year.. Also why can't I hand out positive and negative ratings anymore

I'm happy PAF chose not to kill him last year.. Also why can't I hand out positive and negative ratings anymore
I think that was an accident and is only intended for the elite of PDF :enjoy: ... but I enjoyed giving positive and negative ratings while it lasted :rofl:

Lol an Indian military attack there would be the best thing to happen to China ... that would give the Chinese a full Casus Belli to launch a full scale attack on India and for Pakistan to open up a second front. Within a matter of weeks, the Siliguri Corridor will be shut off and shortly after that, Delhi will be captured. Then may J&K, AP, Sikkim, and Ladakh be returned to their rightful owners. Also, if the Indian people are lucky, China and Pakistan will split up the remainder into two countries, namely North India and South India. Only then can peace be finally won in South Asia.

No need to beat them to dogs when Mother Nature will turn the Indians into ice cubes come next Spring :D
Dreams are free, of course!

1598256131050.png

If a person looks like a Joker, talks likes a Joker, walks likes a Joker...than he might as well be a Joker...

Also, if the Indian people are lucky, China and Pakistan will split up the remainder into two countries, namely North India and South India. Only then can peace be finally won in South Asia.

We don't want any Indian land. They're free for China to nuke into oblivion with DF-41's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom