What's new

Indian has "military option" to deal with China if talks fail-: CDS Rawat

Lol an Indian military attack there would be the best thing to happen to China ... that would give the Chinese a full Casus Belli to launch a full scale attack on India and for Pakistan to open up a second front. Within a matter of weeks, the Siliguri Corridor will be shut off and shortly after that, Delhi will be captured. Then may J&K, AP, Sikkim, and Ladakh be returned to their rightful owners. Also, if the Indian people are lucky, China and Pakistan will split up the remainder into two countries, namely North India and South India. Only then can peace be finally won in South Asia.

No need to beat them to dogs when Mother Nature will turn the Indians into ice cubes come next Spring :D

Except for the fact that there is no separatist movement in those state and they are living peacefully in the land. They might take back Tibet as that has been a long desire from those states, additionally the Tibetans living in India might do a full monty on malnourished Chinese tities.

Rods with steel nails are ready for indians then like last time:p:

No matter badly indians beaten like dogs they stand up and start bla bla after few days
If Indians got beaten, then Chinese were never gonna vacate Galwan. They shamelessly withdrawn from there. Yes we lost some our brave hearts and we gave them high honor in front of the world. Same can't say about Chinese. They hide their soldiers fatalities shamelessly again. Only a cowards army hide their fallen ones.

Yes, we won Galwan, Chinese vacated Galwan after Clash. Now its time to make them force to vacate the buffer zoe in between fingers.
LMAO yes they fell back 1.5 km while you guys fell back over 2.5 km. So your pathetic sell out government literally created a buffer zone within Indian territory. How is this a victory of any sort? Of course, your government issues propaganda only stating the Chinese withdrawal and not that of yours so you guys won't demand war against China. Modi's number one fear is going to war with China because he knows India will be wiped out ... contrary to many here, Modi is not an idiot.
Not Kashmir, the rest of it.
I didn't mean for China and Pakistan to occupy India ... I meant for both of them to split India into two countries. The creation of two separate Indian governments to administer north and south India will ensure peace in the subcontinent. Do you think anyone actually wants to occupy India, which has literally nothing to offer other than non-existent sanitation and malnourished people?

LMAO yes they fell back 1.5 km while you guys fell back over 2.5 km. So your pathetic sell out government literally created a buffer zone within Indian territory. How is this a victory of any sort? Of course, your government issues propaganda only stating the Chinese withdrawal and not that of yours so you guys won't demand war against China. Modi's number one fear is going to war with China because he knows India will be wiped out ... contrary to many here, Modi is not an idiot.

I didn't mean for China and Pakistan to occupy India ... I meant for both of them to split India into two countries. The creation of two separate Indian governments to administer north and south India will ensure peace in the subcontinent. Do you think anyone actually wants to occupy India, which has literally nothing to offer other than non-existent sanitation and malnourished people?
I already told you don't make yourself a subject of a joke by commenting on a subject you don't have knowledge. But you are so stubborn. Ok.. Carry on with your uneducated mindset. I can't help.

I already told coming winter is gonna be romantic for Chinese this year.
EcjN2YqXkAA_F2v.jpeg

IA front line troops are putting up banners in both English and Chinese and guess what, they are using google translate which turned "To restore peace go back, you are in Indian territory" into "要恢复和平,就回到印度境内(To restore peace, come back to Indian territory)".:D

IA front line troops are putting up banners in both English and Chinese and guess what, they are using google translate which turned "To restore peace go back, you are in Indian territory" into "要恢复和平,就回到印度境内(To restore peace, come back to Indian territory)".:D

This competence goes in line with mistaken Venus for Chinese drone for 6 months. Again, 6 months.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom