What's new

Indian Hand In Suicide Attacks In Pakistan: Minister

It's internal politics of Politicians, when they fear the opposition they start bashing India. Well, but first put the evidence on the table.

I can understand that it is very difficult to prevent terrorist bombings.But wha make it difficult for the police to arrest the plotters.In 2008 the islamist terrorist group IM sister group of LeT bombed india every fortnite for about 3-4 months but then the master minds were wiped out(batla House encounter) and many arrests have wiped them out.

Why doesnot the pak police arrests/encouters these beasts??what is preventing them??

Today there was a thread posted about an afghan official mentioning about LeT presence in afghanistan.I'm quoting mod thaimi khans reply-
"Instead of doing blah blah blah, presenting evidence to media as well as asking international agencies to investigate the matter would be more beneficial and trust worthy.

We all know for how long and how much the Afghans have been uttering this nonsense with no proof yet shown"..
I think the same logic applies here too.It is more than a year since Pak ministers and higher officials crying on indias hand in all the blasts,sectarian violence and target killings..Not a single proof handed over to international media or no international agencies asked to verify investigation,while plenty of Pakistanis were arrested in relation to these blasts.Let us ignore the stupid media which accuse RAW for floods and match fixing,but responsible officials-they should give the proofs to international community,or at least to allies and involve neutral agencies in investigation,if they cant do any of this.....THEY SHOULD STFU...

The minister is giving too much "credit" to India. They do not have the leverage with the Taliban to carry out an attack like this. This was a suicide attack, not some bomb planted somewhere. The suicide bomber was prepared to die in his mission. I just cannot see how India could have gotten him to do it.

Back
Top Bottom