What's new

Indian hackers attack Pakistani govt websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian hackers breached and defaced several Pakistani government websites on Friday as part of a campaign called Operation Pakistan (OpPakistan).

“One minute silence for those who think that by hacking Indian sites they will get Kashmir,” hacktivists wrote on one of the websites.

“Stop hacking Indian sites or expect us. It’s the last warning.”

The hacktivists targeted the National Portal of Pakistan (Pakistan.gov.pk), and the websites of the Cabinet Ministry (cabinet.gov.pk), the Pakistan Manpower Institute (pmi.gov.pk), Ministry of Defence (mod.gov.pk), the government’s Establishment Division (establishment.gov.pk), and the Ministry of Railways (railways.gov.pk), as per sources.

At the time of writing, all of the aforementioned websites displayed “Server is Under Maintenance & Thanks for visiting!” error message, which indicated that their administrators were working on restoring them.

Prakhar Prasad, an independent security researcher from India, said that the attackers added a new page or a new entry with their defacement page through the website’s content management system or administration panel.

The attacks come shortly after a Pakistani hacktivist defaced the official website of the Bangalore City Police.

“Government of India! It’s time to pay for what you have done to our Kashmiri brothers. You killed them just because they supported and wanted to be part of Pakistan. You killed many innocent Kashmiris in the name of Mujahiddin. Your army imprisoned & killed many men and children who protested against their brutality and stood up for the freedom of Kashmir,” the hacker wrote on the defaced page at the time.

Indian hackers attack Pakistani govt websites | Pakistan Today

images

Stupid Hackers . If they want why can's they just go ahead and deface national bank of pakistan and delete some very important data.

All these B*tiches can do is daface innocent Railways and sh*t :lol::lol:

Lol

http://www.trikator.cz/img/data/tricka/motivy/tricko-****-yea-full.png

I was also thinking to Hack this Forum in return to Pakistani Hackers. But then i dropped my idea :D
This Forum is based on IP Board, IP Blog and IP Gallery or on Xenforo and easy to hack :)

Last edited:
I was also thinking to Hack this Forum in return to Pakistani Hackers. But then i dropped my idea :D
This Forum is based on IP Board, IP Blog and IP Gallery and easy to hack :)
It has been hacked by Indian hackers one time.

Damn, thats some high value casualties.

The hacktivists targeted the National Portal of Pakistan (Pakistan.gov.pk), and the websites of the Cabinet Ministry (cabinet.gov.pk), the Pakistan Manpower Institute (pmi.gov.pk), Ministry of Defence (mod.gov.pk), the government’s Establishment Division (establishment.gov.pk), and the Ministry of Railways (railways.gov.pk), as per sources.

It has been hacked by Indian hackers one time.
Really?? When Bro?? I learn hacking 2 years ago but i never hacked any other website but try on my own sites so that i can find holes and protect them from others :D

I know many Hackers in Haryana of my age 15-20 years old they are good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom