What's new

Indian hacker group, hack into Pakistan's state institution reports.

@Redbeanpaste

Rajma bhai,

I very much doubt that India's institutions are run on the basis of "strict meritocracy".

No, they are not. And possibly nowhere in the world. But there is a whole continuum - some govts are extremely meritocratic (Nordic countries for eg), others like ZIM are on the opposite side of the spectrum. IND, BD and PAK maybe somewhere in the middle.

Regards
Rajma nai adzuki bean. ..Google kar.:D

I doubt even Nordic countries. Wherever human societies exists, Who you know is more important than What you know.

Pakistani websites/ offices are probably a little worse for wear than Indian , likely because the general level of education and English speaking is a little worse. Indian websites are probably worse than Nordic for the same reason. Not having used either I would not know.

Do you agree in general with virus that corruption is going down ? If so , there is hope for south Asia as a whole.

@Redbeanpaste

Do you agree in general with virus that corruption is going down ? If so , there is hope for south Asia as a whole.

I would think so. Not because of "honest leaders" but because of higher education and awareness levels, presence of media and social media etc

Regards

Find a better source then
Anyone can shit on any country on any forum.
Quoting a few hundred possibly fake comments from the internet with a couple of hundred likes is a poor argument.
Indians know that the general Israeli populace isn't anti India.

Maybe. But they don't necessarily "respect" them.

I don't know if corruption has reduced or not, but the touch points with government have definitely reduced. So many things are online now, its only once in a while kind of things that may require greasing palms. That too if you are a very hands on kind of a person and say, building your own house, for which you require elec/water/sewage connections etc. If you buy from a builder, then not even that hassle.

Some forms of corruption have simply been hidden from us due to outsourcing. It's the vendor who has to deal with the shit and simply bills you back with 'facilitation charges'.

Are the LinkedIn ads related to the Azm program?

Honestly given the incompetency at an institutional level, they might as well contract foreign companies with good track records where needed, western and Chinese.

But there needs to be a serious institutional reform across the board for meritocracy to be strictly followed and not nepotism, otherwise nothing is going to change.
No, private sector companies

Spelling of those documents are too good to be Pakistani. This is fake as ****, word salad, tossed up by some bhartoad that thinks he’s a god in English.

There is no information within those documents. Lmao
very good point LMAO

the documents seem like they sort of know what they're doing so it simply cannot be pakistani they would write some incoherent incomprehensible jibberish :rofl:

very good point LMAO

the documents seem like they sort of know what they're doing so it simply cannot be pakistani they would write some incoherent incomprehensible jibberish :rofl:

It is like copy pasta of some vague cyber security project plan summary with glorified titles edited in for different teams within the project.

Call center slumdogs must have spent a few days drafting this shit on Microsoft word.

There is nothing proving it is Pakistani document or file and there is no sensitive information.

I know Pakistani members here only read thread headlines and react or refuse to use critical thinking skills, but I’m too old to be falling for standard bharti chuttiya propaganda tactics.

It is like copy pasta of some vague cyber security project plan summary with glorified titles edited in for different teams within the project.

Call center slumdogs must have spent a few days drafting this shit on Microsoft word.

There is nothing proving it is Pakistani document or file and there is no sensitive information.

I know Pakistani members here only read thread headlines and react or refuse to use critical thinking skills, but I’m too old to be falling for standard bharti chuttiya propaganda tactics.
I suspected the same as I always claim Pakistan's state institutions are pretty shit and incompetent, and usually can't write this good English.

But the reason I posted it anyway is to create some much needed panic so perhaps they decide to increase cyber security anyway, or perhaps try to reform some institutions

No, private sector companies
So then that means the problem isn't just simply nepotism for the unproductivity and low quality - there is genuinely just a shortage of qualified and experienced indivduals? The brain drain is serious...

Shouldn't the focus be on the thread I opened earlier then - increasing education spending and creating STEM focused reputable universities across the country like in Punjab, Karachi, Islamabad...

Such an under achievers.... Breaching Security of State institutes in Pakistan is not something to brag about.... our interior minister(Rehman Malik) once sold whole national database of ID cards to CIA ... didn't got much of cash incentive too... why hacking in to anything when it is all available for grab

ISPR warned India, Pakistan Army ISPR said that they have P0rn videos of Indian Politicians and Generals and if they don't stop than Bajwa will personally release them all on P0rnhub.

One such attack partly delayed induction of blk 3 into active sqdrn.

Back
Top Bottom