What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

In every Indian muslim lives a hindu
In every hindu lives a Indian muslim
That is the greatness of this country

Period......

Why you want to stress the word Indian here?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

so much hatred towards Muslims shown by Indian members here.
Some guy wants to burn down mosques, some wants to kill us with bullets and some are just calling us names.
Now can any sensible Indian really blame us for wanting a country where we would be free from such hatred?

Who is blaming you? My only concern is that the population divide was not conducted 100%.

I have whatsoever no objection to this, they are not giving quota to Mirzas, Maliks or Khan. Needy Muslims have all the right to have their share in quota pie.
what about needy joshis, iyers and sharmas?

Just out of interest,what percentage of postions in govt jobs would go to muslims?

Ah, you want to fairytales to last?

No chance I'm afraid. There is no stopping the death of religion. It is a natural part of human evolution as we move away from pretend Gods, sacred cows and other such nonsense.

We are leading the way in the western world and you will follow in a few hundred years.

It is natural and no one can prevent the gradual death of religion.

My only regret is that I won't be here to see it.

But we don't have a religion. Abrahamic beliefs are religion; ours is not. It is a long story. Let us take this up somewhere else.

those who are economically & socially backward. the word backward itself explains it all.

This means there are more backward hindus in bharat than Muslims.

Why not stop harrasing bharti Muslims?

If you have anything other than nonsense, we can proceed for a sane discussion.

In India, 20% ppl are Schedule Caste. These are those who are called untouchable in caste system. Although there economic and social position is bad, it has been politicized by Congress Party.

For e.g. In Rajasthan, a land owned by SC would be sold only at 1/3rd of the market price. The reason is not their backwardness but a law which prohibits direct sell of land by ST/SC.

To me its like Congress don't want SC/ST to progress but still want its vote of share in election making them weak forever but always playing reservation card.

SC/ST are not affiliate with Hindu religion. The SC/ST was more about Buddhist than Hindus. But since Hindus are 80% of population, it gives message that only Hindus are getting reservation which is not correct.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

so much hatred towards Muslims shown by Indian members here.
Some guy wants to burn down mosques, some wants to kill us with bullets and some are just calling us names.
Now can any sensible Indian really blame us for wanting a country where we would be free from such hatred?

Few false flag and remaining VHP members.

sorry people,there cant be reservations for Muslims in India,if they want they can go to Pakistan and Bangladesh and live as Mohajjirs,thats all.

sorry people,there cant be reservations for Muslims in India,if they want they can go to Pakistan and Bangladesh and live as Mohajjirs,thats all.
Govt is already start working on reservation bill ..i thin your heart would have been broken

Back
Top Bottom