What's new

Indian government a terrorist state

Harris007

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While observing [emoji437] the ongoing situation in india it seems that india has planned to sideline the minorities by declaring themselves a migrants and in next step they will carry out mass murder of them. Its RSS Mindset. And its Indian establishment requirement. Now do u think this will blow back to Indian government in the shape of revolts insurgency separation etc etc. They made grenades in kashmir due to continuous suppression and once this curfews get lifted u will here the blast of these grenades around the indian state.
What is the future of indian state?

Modi is Hitler of today's
FB_IMG_1567410755017.jpeg

Hail Modi , Hail Yogi , Hail Amit Shah .. May they build the Hindu Rashtra as they promised to their RSS bhakts :toast_sign:

While observing [emoji437] the ongoing situation in india it seems that india has planned to sideline the minorities by declaring themselves a migrants and in next step they will carry out mass murder of them. Its RSS Mindset. And its Indian establishment requirement. Now do u think this will blow back to Indian government in the shape of revolts insurgency separation etc etc. They made grenades in kashmir due to continuous suppression and once this curfews get lifted u will here the blast of these grenades around the indian state.
What is the future of indian state?

Don't say minorities. Non Muslims are fully safe.

I am a Christian myself.

Seriously I have seen how much u ppl are safe till the time u will not raise voice for ur self no one else will raise it
Don't say minorities. Non Muslims are fully safe.

I am a Christian myself.

This Indian man was chanting 'Long Live Pakistan' . Soon he was severely beaten by the mob.

Had there been a Pakistani guy doing same thing in Pakistan, folks would ignore him or just curse him and move on, but this mentality shows their govt. is what their people are..

Seriously I have seen how much u ppl are safe till the time u will not raise voice for ur self no one else will raise it

Do you hear about any Hindu-Christian riots in India?

Christians are fully safe. Christianity is the fastest growing religion in India and would become the majority religion in the next few decades.

Christians are fully safe. Christianity is the fastest growing religion in India and would become the majority religion in the next few decades.

These are race wars. Religion in India is a complex matter where Jesus is considered a Bhuddist Monk from Kashmir.

So its alladeen news for you anyhow. Reach out to texan televangelists for help

Graham Staines in 90s and violence against Oriya tribal Christians in 2000s bhool gaye?

@Retired Troll

They made grenades in kashmir due to continuous suppression and once this curfews get lifted u will here the blast of these grenades around the indian state.

It seems strange that they have grenades and still follow the curfew.

Back
Top Bottom